Pages: 1 ... 764 765 766 [767] 768 769 770 ... 861   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1267075 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11490 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 10:20:27 »

Something this ownership has routinely moaned about is that due to the previously terrible running of this club, it in its current guise it can't obtain good credit for lending or ticket options. However a credit alert warning has gone out this morning because of the late filing of accounts, stating that our credit limit has dropped as a result. I completely get the Companies House backlog can mean the accounts have officially been submitted but not displayed yet, but it's just another thing that they've previously moaned about but now continue to actually do themselves  Doh

If this is correct I suppose the implicaiton is the "late" warning at CH isn't because of backlog.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #11491 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 11:03:24 »

10k fine for failing to disclose share transfers no points deduction

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2024/march/efl-charge2/

Best case scenario you'd think. Pays for two sensory room Go Fund Mes though...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #11492 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 11:06:00 »

It was just an honest mistake guv, he's only human after all..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #11493 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 11:16:42 »

It was just an honest mistake guv, he's only human after all..
According to the EFL an "‘inadvertent breach" rightttttttttttttttt.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #11494 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 11:19:19 »

10k fine for failing to disclose share transfers no points deduction

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2024/march/efl-charge2/

Best case scenario you'd think. Pays for two sensory room Go Fund Mes though...

The points deduction I think was agreed to have been highly unlikely. But with the late filing of accounts, are the EFL going to continue to look leniently on th eclub with all of these continued "admin errors" and Morfuni seemingly not learning from them?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #11495 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 11:33:17 »

Dear EFL, do you accept cash?
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #11496 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 11:37:05 »

Something this ownership has routinely moaned about is that due to the previously terrible running of this club, it in its current guise it can't obtain good credit for lending or ticket options. However a credit alert warning has gone out this morning because of the late filing of accounts, stating that our credit limit has dropped as a result. I completely get the Companies House backlog can mean the accounts have officially been submitted but not displayed yet, but it's just another thing that they've previously moaned about but now continue to actually do themselves  Doh

If the accounts have been sent to fair game so they can put them into a more understandable format for our stupid fans, why haven’t they been sent to Companies House?
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #11497 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 11:37:55 »

admin error
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #11498 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 11:48:40 »

The whole reoccuring theme of the club at the moment just shouts incompetence and mismanagement, which makes the continued rolling out of the line "this club has not been managed well for 30 years" just a little bit farcical.  The 30 years just includes the last 3 years so stating it as a reason for their current failings doesn't exactly scream of accountability.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #11499 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 11:48:44 »

If the accounts have been sent to fair game so they can put them into a more understandable format for our stupid fans, why haven’t they been sent to Companies House?

You can absolutely bet on a future excuse for this being Fair Game were to slow to review the accounts
AbraMoDabre

Ignore
« Reply #11500 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 11:58:55 »

I wonder if we will ever actually see any kind of report from Fair Game.  We were promised an overview of the accounts back in September, long before the Fair Game excuse was trotted out.  What we got was the pathetic couple of paragraphs from the Trust review in December.  Now we wait for the fabled Fair Game review which will no doubt just be a few paragraphs too.  Yet more can kicking.

Main reason I will see out the season as a ST but no more investment from me after that until there is a sea change.  I’ll live without another crappy puma replica kit.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #11501 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 12:05:08 »

You can absolutely bet on a future excuse for this being Fair Game were to slow to review the accounts

I reckon the club have made arrangements with these guys to look at the books.

https://www.wearefairgame.com/

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #11502 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 12:06:14 »

Perhaps they were hoping to drive to Companies House in the mythical Mercedes and hand deliver the paperwork

I come from a land down-under
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11503 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 12:07:04 »

According to the EFL an "‘inadvertent breach" rightttttttttttttttt.

I think the claim from Clem was the % holding declarable was reduced between seasons, and it fell through the gaps (?). I can sort of almost believe that could happen though there is no note of that in the commissions report. 

https://s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/gc-media-assets.gc.eflservices.co.uk/76a87ff0-da05-11ee-aad5-151182da93b4.pdf
The failure to notify the EFL was an administrative error by the UBO, who also failed to notify the
executive management of the Club due to the fast moving, stressful period which preceded the
transfer of shares. This placed the Club in an inadvertent breach of the EFL Regulations;

To not disclose the share transfer to the trust, JV and CEO regardless of %. Well I don't need to tell you my views on that.

At least this one is put to bed now. Next.
« Last Edit: Monday, March 4, 2024, 12:13:48 by Batch » Logged
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #11504 on: Monday, March 4, 2024, 12:07:15 »

Perhaps they were hoping to drive to Companies House in the mythical Mercedes and hand deliver the paperwork

They could fax it
Pages: 1 ... 764 765 766 [767] 768 769 770 ... 861   Go Up
Print
Jump to: