Pages: 1 ... 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 ... 868   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1280385 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #7455 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 17:55:47 »

I give up!

Best to Mate, you won’t convince them.
Share errors
Accounting errors
Playing for time….desperation.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #7456 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 17:58:42 »

Best to Mate, you won’t convince them.
Share errors
Accounting errors
Playing for time….desperation.

I'm not doubting this! But don't call him a crook in black and white!
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #7457 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 17:58:43 »

Playing for time - for what purpose?

They either can’t afford to run the club, so must be actively pursuing a sale - which is what is thought to be the  case.

Or they can’t afford to run the club, and hold onto the club, to accrue more debt and make an exit progressively more difficult, at a lower price? That makes no sense. There’s no reason for them to stick around.

Or they can afford the club, in which case, they’ve fooled us all!
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #7458 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:00:09 »

I just feel he’s bitten off more than he chew with the football club and businesses back in Oz

So, give no fucks
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #7459 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:03:21 »

I just feel he’s bitten off more than he chew with the football club and businesses back in Oz

Which would be fine but why the lies and the ex convicts?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #7460 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:04:08 »

Which would be fine but why the lies and the ex convicts?

At the moment one of life’s mysteries Cheesy

So, give no fucks
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #7461 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:19:34 »

I'm seeing fans on social media who, even until the very end, backed Lee Power who are now doing the same thing with Clem.

I can't for the life of me understand what needs to happen for this section of our fan base to wake up. Is it relegation to the national league? because that's where we're currently heading unless things change. Maybe not this season, but maybe the next or the one after.

Actions speak louder than words. Trying to deceive fans with the shares was the final straw for me. It doesn't mean I'm Clem out, but it certainly does mean I don't believe anything he says anymore. Therefore, I'll judge him by the actions of the club and how it operates on a day to day basis rather than clinging onto the words of a desperate man with a reputation of lying repeatedly.

The reason posters like Chalky are losing the plot is because they've seen us nearly lose our club and instead of learning from it, many of our fans are yet again burying their heads in the sand and choosing to give yet another owner the benefit of the doubt. We have to do better. Please please please stop making excuses for this man and just see this for what it is. It's staring you all right in the face.

Great post.

The cucks will keep cucking right till the end for sweet clemmy just how they did for Lee Power. Sooner we fuck off clem the better.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #7462 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:24:17 »

I also don’t see why relegation this season isn’t possible.

A points deduction plus fire sale in January and we could be in free fall.

Whilst it seems a stretch now, let’s not pretend it isn’t possible.

At least Power had the decency to run us into the ground in the off-season.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #7463 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:25:53 »

I wouldn’t call Morfuni a crook, there’s plenty of other names he warrants being called. However, it’s a statement of fact that those he surrounds himself with are crooks and that’s been confirmed in the court room.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #7464 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:28:44 »

I'm seeing fans on social media who, even until the very end, backed Lee Power who are now doing the same thing with Clem.

I can't for the life of me understand what needs to happen for this section of our fan base to wake up. Is it relegation to the national league? because that's where we're currently heading unless things change. Maybe not this season, but maybe the next or the one after.

Actions speak louder than words. Trying to deceive fans with the shares was the final straw for me. It doesn't mean I'm Clem out, but it certainly does mean I don't believe anything he says anymore. Therefore, I'll judge him by the actions of the club and how it operates on a day to day basis rather than clinging onto the words of a desperate man with a reputation of lying repeatedly.

The reason posters like Chalky are losing the plot is because they've seen us nearly lose our club and instead of learning from it, many of our fans are yet again burying their heads in the sand and choosing to give yet another owner the benefit of the doubt. We have to do better. Please please please stop making excuses for this man and just see this for what it is. It's staring you all right in the face.

Spot on here.
The bloke is a chancer.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #7465 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:34:47 »

I just want us to have a football team that competes. I thought that we were only about 3 players away from a decent squad.

I don't know what is going on behind the scenes. I did like the fact that things seemed to be quiet for a bit, but then exploded with Zav. Morris appears to show little interest and then leaves with some barbed comments about behind the scenes. Then it exploded again with Clem lying and Rob Angus leaving. Then there were others leaving saying all is not well. Then there's the restructuring of Clem's businesses and apparent lack of money. And now this. The shirt sales seem bizarre. The FBT rumour.

I don't know who is good and who is bad. But there is no smoke without fire. I'd like a clean break from this crap. Can't see it happening though unfortunately.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #7466 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:37:33 »

Great post.

The cucks will keep cucking right till the end for sweet clemmy just how they did for Lee Power. Sooner we fuck off crook clem the better.

Now now don't call Sweet Clem a crook!!

Some will get very upset!!
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #7467 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:39:39 »

I'm not doubting this! But don't call him a crook in black and white!

Are you Clems Wife/ GF / BF ?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #7468 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:43:12 »

So.. do I need to come out of retirement for a storming of the boardroom again or not

/
W56196272
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #7469 on: Sunday, November 5, 2023, 18:44:00 »

Are you Clems Wife/ GF / BF ?

Mex was questioning our ownership long before Clem was on the scene, he just knows a thing or two about what you should and shouldn't say when doing so if you don't fancy lawyering up. He's not defending Clem, he's just trying to warn you to be careful.
Pages: 1 ... 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 ... 868   Go Up
Print
Jump to: