Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Health  (Read 1920 times)
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, January 20, 2005, 23:27:34 »

I'm only around 5"9, so 10.5 st is about right I think!  I quite enjoy going to the gym, its just I never know whether to focus on weights or aerobic.  I guess alternating could be the answer, what are you guys' regimes?
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, January 21, 2005, 00:37:10 »

I don't really have a regime but I mainly do rowing and a bit of a running.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, January 21, 2005, 09:14:22 »

I signed up to the gym two weeks ago, got the woman there to make up a plan for me.  

On weight days I run for 10-15 mins as a warm up then do the weights (nothing to heavy), do the ab thingy too, then have a bike ride to finish off, or another run, then go for a swim, a jacuzzi, steam room and then sauna.

On c.v. days I run for 20 mins, bike ride for 20 mins, bit of rowing, then the ab thingy again.  Then head to the pool for a bit too.

I'm going about 4 times a week at the minute.
Piemonte

« Reply #18 on: Friday, January 21, 2005, 09:33:19 »

I've lost 10 pounds now on my new year diet. cant be arsed/afford to join a gym (and its boring as fuck)

I've just cut all the fat out of my diet and am eating less in general. been out running twice a week and doing 60 press ups and sit ups 3 times a week. Sunday league starts again on sunday (!) so they'd better watch out. A leaner, meaner pie face will be prowling the midfield
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, January 21, 2005, 09:36:18 »

Problem for me is that as I'm a thin chap anyway last thing I wanna do is lose more weight.  I need to put some on really but most of these health drives and gym plans are for getting trimmer.  The only thing I seem to be able to do is tone up a bit.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: