Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Awkward social situations  (Read 2922 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 19:20:14 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Waking up with a fat bird who's name you cant remember at your own house so you cant do a runner,though I have actually done a runner from my own house once. Soapy Tit Wank

:Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 19:22:31 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
though I have actually done a runner from my own house once. Soapy Tit Wank
Hahaha that's quality.

Why did that particular occasion neccessitate you doing a runner, Yeovil?
DMR

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 19:23:42 »

My money's on a chick with a dick
Dazzza

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 19:37:54 »

The classic morning after in bed with a girl who's name you don't remember in a house/apartment and you don't have a clue where it is.  Then the walk of shame  

Sex on TV in front of your parents.  I can handle boobs even fanjita but rampant graphic sex and buggery in front of the old folks is a little bit to much.  I often feed the cat.

Street dodging knobs.  I fuckin hate these dicks they walk towards you in your path and then dodge left to right as you try and walk past making you both look like a pair of numpties.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 19:41:29 »

knowing you've done something really daft on a drunken rampage but not quite knowing what...the look that your housemates give you the next day, you know they sorta crane their necks to the side and look at you  :-))(
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 19:42:06 »

I can't remember properly ,I think she was a sort of mate that I accidently ended up banging and she started getting clingy almost straight away the next morning.
I had the choice of saying " look Im not interested in you like that lets put this down to experience" or running away and avoiding her like the plague for the rest of my life which is a bit sad really .I'm a total coward with thiat sort of thing.

/
W56196272
santini

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 19:43:03 »

Quote from: "Walrus"

Consoling a mate who has just split up with their girlfriend is always difficult - have had this today funnily enough.  No one wants to be the one who breaks the silence, but someone has to say something but what do you say?

Just say "I told her this morning when I was getting out of her bed that you wouldn't take it well if she finished with you - hard to bear, mate"
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 19:50:28 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
C'mon, whose done it?

Not you!

ahahahahah :|
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 21:32:58 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
The classic morning after in bed with a girl who's name you don't remember in a house/apartment and you don't have a clue where it is.  Then the walk of shame  

Sex on TV in front of your parents.  I can handle boobs even fanjita but rampant graphic sex and buggery in front of the old folks is a little bit to much.  I often feed the cat.

Street dodging knobs.  I fuckin hate these dicks they walk towards you in your path and then dodge left to right as you try and walk past making you both look like a pair of numpties.

what the hell have you been watching with your parents  :roll:

officially blacker than the night.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 22:28:38 »

What about when you are driving and you think you see someone you know and wave at them, then realise you don't know them but they wave back ha ha!!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 22:36:35 »

my mate does that to random people on purpose. He finds it hilarious to see their confused faces  :?
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 22:38:36 »

i was woken up by my mum at 10 in evenin, she had just got back in from the pub and i was asleep in my suit on the kitchen table.

all i'm saying is heavy day at the races  Oops  Oops  :beers

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 22:45:03 »

actually today in my law seminar my lecturer posed the question:
"and how do we determine if someone is actually disabled"

I think of Gareth from the Office and struggle to contain my laughter. Luckily others were thinking the same thing as me so it wasn't as  Oops
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: