Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: i'm still angry  (Read 5301 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 19:59:53 »

i don't know why i bother, i really don't. that said, i'll still be at colchester, chesterfield, swansea... i'm a masochist.

i walked past ashan holgate in town today, i'm surprised he didn't fall over.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 20:14:04 »

Im still angry, as well. At least Pooky managed to get pissed in the evening though.... :roll:

That will help his form
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 20:15:25 »

Makes an argument for bringing Macari back.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 20:15:42 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Im still angry, as well. At least Pooky managed to get pissed in the evening though.... :roll:

That will help his form

:x He's entitled to do what thj hell he wants on a Saturday night.

/
W56196272
Spud

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 20:18:17 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

That will help his form

Yeah if he plays well.  :roll:
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 20:23:29 »

That will help his form

Nope, as a profesional footballer, he has an obligation to himself and the paying public to follow a proper nutrition and fitness routine.  Iffy have aword with the lad, tell him he is on the slippery slope to Supermarine's subs bench..
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 20:32:54 »

Bull shit.

He has a life out of football and is a young lad if you think hes going to stay in Saturday night then your deluded.Its not as if he has to worry about driving anywhere for a while.

If you people had your way we'd have a team full of Robots.Its unrealsistic to think that people arent going to have social lives away from football.Not everyones Alan Bloody Shearer or DV85 Cheesy ( Wink )

/
W56196272
DMR

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 20:41:19 »

Pook's general attitude leaves a lot to be desired, it's not just the the drinking (which isn't that bad... time & place etc etc)

I'm not angry. Disillusioned.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 20:46:37 »

Bull shit.

He has a life out of football and is a young lad if you think hes going to stay in Saturday night then your deluded.Its not as if he has to worry about driving anywhere for a while.

If you people had your way we'd have a team full of Robots.Its unrealsistic to think that people arent going to have social lives away from football.Not everyones Alan Bloody Shearer or DV85 Cheesy ( Wink )

No harm in having a social life.  You can have a full social life without getting intoxicated.  If you are serious about getting to the top you have to make sacrifices.  

Why should I be interested in a team in which players are showing such poor judgement and lack of ambition.  Alan Shearer, like Lou Macari, and Peter Eastoe, made the right choices.  

Jimmy Greaves was my hero as a young kid.  I saw him score a hatrick for West Ham, he was fat, could hardly run, and on his way out, but what supreme ball skill in ankle deep mud at St. Andrews.  His social life cost him a place in history.
DMR

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 20:49:45 »

This is wasted on Yeovil he's a fucking drunkard.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 21:12:57 »

Cheesy

Merson,Gazza, Adams all played top flight and were drunks.

Ok they fucked up a bit in the end  but letting your hair down 6 days before your next game and 2/3 before your next training session is hardly the end of the world.

Again I wish I couldl spell sanctamonious...

Getting pissed is part of British  working class culture whether you like it or not and footballers are working class ladswith a few extra quid.

/
W56196272
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 21:30:00 »

Its not the drinking that bothers me so much, for the fact they dont seem to fucking care

Honestly, If I played for Swindon and I played as fucking awful as that lot yesterday I would have spent Saturday night thinking about the game, what I did wrong what I could of done better

Hell, I am not even a player and I end up thinking like that every saturday night. I think if I were as piss poor as Pook was Saturday I would have cried myself to sleep last night.

Pisses me off, I get home from (insert dirty northern shit hole thats miles away) go out with my mates, im in a club being a miserable cunt because I've seen my team play shit, but no wait....there is half the team next to me, they seem pretty happy, they are laughing their joking...enjoying themselves, yet its me left thinking about the shit performance.

However, I dont see how the drinking is good for their health, in which they need to play football

Conclusion, I've gone off on a rant. I wish the players cared as much as I do. I care too much, its not healthy
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 21:36:27 »

They never will care as much as the supporters though will they,I mean at the end of the day its their job.As  for crying your self to sleep and stuff :shock:

/
W56196272
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 21:40:25 »

They never will care as much as the supporters though will they,I mean at the end of the day its their job.As  for crying your self to sleep and stuff :shock:

Maybe that was a bit over the top AND I DONT ACTUALLY DO IT, but I'd like to think the players cared as much as we do, I really do

I reckon they should get paid on results

10% of wage for defeat
50% of wage for draw
100% of wage for win

Then we might see some fucking passion  :twisted:
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 21:42:31 »

Id agree with that.

Next time were crap go out and get Mc Hammered and make a tit of yourself.It helps honestly. Cheesy

/
W56196272
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: