Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: i'm still angry  (Read 5300 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 10:02:27 »

Saturday was fucking pathetic.  How we drew (and luckily drew) against that shit from up north is an disgrace.  We need to get rid of these loan players that don't give a shit, then least the permanent lot may actually feel like their playing for their futures.

The whole fucking lot of them bring shame to our club.  I'd rather just play all the kids from the reserves then watch that lot from Saturday for the rest of the season.

It was like watching an Andy King team on Saturday.
Asher

« Reply #31 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 10:06:52 »

Ive said all season, id rather go down witrh our kids than go down with other teams players

WHAT A JOKE
jim

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 11:36:30 »

Quote from: "Asher"
Ive said all season, id rather go down on our kids than go down on other teams players

WHAT AN ADMISSION
Asher

« Reply #33 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 11:47:52 »

And that means?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 11:50:20 »

You'd rather "go down" on our kids than "go down" on blokes from other teams.
STFC Village

« Reply #35 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 11:50:30 »

Quote from: "jim"
Quote from: "Asher"
Ive said all season, id rather go down on our kids than go down on other teams players

WHAT AN ADMISSION
Subtle variation
Asher

« Reply #36 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 11:52:44 »

I think im still drunk! ha, school boy error...

TAXI FOR ASH
Spud

« Reply #37 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 12:59:00 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Saturday was fucking pathetic.  How we drew (and luckily drew) against that shit from up north is an disgrace.  We need to get rid of these loan players that don't give a shit, then least the permanent lot may actually feel like their playing for their futures.

The whole fucking lot of them bring shame to our club.  I'd rather just play all the kids from the reserves then watch that lot from Saturday for the rest of the season.

It was like watching an Andy King team on Saturday.

I agree with that, people are saying how Blackpool wouldnt have deserved the win but to be fair Evans made a great save and they had in my view a perfectly good goal ruled out!.

If we had been playing a half decent side Staurday we would have got battered. Sad
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 13:14:31 »

I was surprised by some of the stuff I've read today, Adver etc.  Blackpool hit the woodwork twice, a goal disallowed.  Like you say thank God we weren't playing a semi decent side.  Our best chance in the second half came when one of their midfielder missed the ball when he went to pass.

Saturday was the low point of the season for me, gutted how we couldn't beat such a poor side.  Then it dawned on me that we are just as bad.

Nicho and Evans aside I'd shoot the lot of them.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 14:12:59 »

I was surprised by some of the stuff I've read today, Adver etc.  Blackpool hit the woodwork twice, a goal disallowed.  Like you say thank God we weren't playing a semi decent side.  Our best chance in the second half came when one of their midfielder missed the ball when he went to pass.

Saturday was the low point of the season for me, gutted how we couldn't beat such a poor side.  Then it dawned on me that we are just as bad.

Id spare shakes too - did well when he came on - at least he put some effort in.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 14:30:30 »

I'm am more upset that when fatbury saw me he shit his pants and ran away like a big hairy girl  
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 14:31:20 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
I'm am more upset that when fatbury saw me he shit his pants and ran away like a big hairy girl  

run, run, run fatbury!!!
run, run, run fatbury!!!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 14:31:24 »

STFC Village

« Reply #43 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 14:32:43 »

:grin:
Spud

« Reply #44 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 14:34:14 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"

Id spare shakes too - did well when he came on - at least he put some effort in.

Draw a chalk line on some concrete and i guarentee that Shakes would struggle to cross it.  :roll:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: