Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ratings  (Read 3132 times)
Nils

« on: Friday, November 11, 2005, 23:08:33 »

Heaton - Quite quiet for him! Good penalty save, ref was a bit picky letting them have a retake. - 8

Smith - Solid -7

Jerel - Fucking awesome, playing well under Iffy - 10

Seano - Solid - 8

Nicho - Good down the left - 8

McDermott - Good clever goal - 8

Migz - Fecking awesome - 10

Gurney - Solid as fuck! - 9

Pook - Wasnt too involved - 7

Bouazza - Good - 8

Fallon - Stuffed fatty Heywood. Great goal! - 9
Elsterap

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, November 11, 2005, 23:16:09 »

Pook was very good in first half i thought.  Made ome solid tackles.
Bouazza deserved a 9, great runs and read the game well.
Danjackson10

« Reply #2 on: Friday, November 11, 2005, 23:19:57 »

Id agree with those ratings apart from Smith maybe getting an 8, thought he was very good!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, November 11, 2005, 23:20:28 »

Bouazza got man of the match on sky. Jerel made one shocking mistake towards the end which was lucky to go unpunished. Migz was great first half, faded in the second. Bouazza is lightning! At one point in the second half, he had 5 men round him and he beat them all with a neat turn, winning the free kick! Would love to sign him permanently, looks a real handful.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, November 11, 2005, 23:21:35 »

Heaton - good game, no mistakes, saved a pen  Wink and looked solid, plus extra marks for his FT celebration -9

Smith - Solid -7

Jerel - Great mostly, but almost gave away a stupid goal -9

Seano - Solid - 8

Nicho - Got forward well, worked non-stop - 8

McDermott - good goal, good finish - 7

Migz - Top stuff, a championship player on his day - 9

Gurney - solid but gave away silly free-kicks as usual -7

Pook - Got stuck in when needed -7

Bouazza - Ran around for ages before actually getting a touch, but was very live;y and creative -8

Fallon - Won the battle vs Heywood, great goal - 9
Nils

« Reply #5 on: Friday, November 11, 2005, 23:22:07 »

Never going to  get him permanently though.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, November 11, 2005, 23:43:11 »

Heaton - good game.  Great penalty save, and a bloody amazing save in the second half to tip the ball over the bar.  Only major complaint was that in the second half he kicked the ball to his left all the time,  when there was loads of open space to be exploited on the right. -9

Smith - Solid -7

Jerel - Great game.  Looked calm and comfortable, and if in doubt - he kicked it out.9

Seano - Solid - 8

Nicho - Got into some good positions.  However he wasnt really tested once City went down to 10 men - 7

McDermott - good goal, good finish, gritty performance - 8

Migz - Excellent game.  Stopped the ball a lot.  Only problem was his lack of vision sometimes when men were free in space. 9

Gurney - solid but gave away silly free-kicks as usual -7

Pook - Did well in midfield,  cant really remember much of what he did tho soapy tit wank -7

Bouazza - My man of the match.  His pace was to hot to handle.  He turned long vballs into opurtunities.  My only criticism was in the second half he got a bit to greedy, but i suppose most strikers are-10

Fallon - Scored the winning goal, and won most of the balls in the air.  With time he could develop a great partnership with Bouazza - 9
DMR

« Reply #7 on: Friday, November 11, 2005, 23:44:23 »

Our midfield were splendid and Ifil played a blinder. Ace.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, November 11, 2005, 23:46:38 »

Migs was/is fantastic.  Watching him since hes been back has been great.  he really is what we have been missing.  

City were terrible and based on that performance alone, will be lucky to stay up.
DMR

« Reply #9 on: Friday, November 11, 2005, 23:47:52 »

you'll never take the merlin  Cheesy
Nils

« Reply #10 on: Friday, November 11, 2005, 23:48:47 »

Hopefully that will give us that extra bit of confidence, if we go on and get consecutive wins now that would be good and then we can build from there.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, November 11, 2005, 23:49:38 »

everyone gets a 10 from me! beating city is the biz so well done boys! 6 unbeaten and lets hope it continues!
Nils

« Reply #12 on: Friday, November 11, 2005, 23:52:41 »

Make it 15 unbeaten and that would be good, and TBH they are nearly all draws.

I am not being pessemistic. I am happy as fuck!
Amir

« Reply #13 on: Friday, November 11, 2005, 23:58:11 »

Heaton - He fucked a kick up in the second-half.  That's about it. -9

Smith - Industrious until he made way for Jenks  -7

Jerel - Looked completely uncomposed at the start, collected himself for most of the game and was solid and sharp, apart from when he wasn't -5/8

Seano - Good throughout, other than a couple of moments of madness - 7

Nicho - Probably very pleased King's gone - 7

McDermott - Well taken goal, worked hard - 7

Migz - We looked our best when running things to Migz.  Please don't get injured - 8

Gurney - Played the marshall, knocked them about a bit without getting a card, and was vocal towards his team mates in a good way.  Great performance - 8

Pook - Average perfomance, definately works hard and gets in places, just doesn't seem to know the right thing when he's there.  Two or three chances in the first half with time and didn't hit the target. -6

Bouazza - Caused them the most trouble, hence all the little fouls on him to stop him playing -8

Fallon - Another goal, and was winning absolutely everything in the air for a while - 8[/quote]
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, November 11, 2005, 23:58:21 »

Heaton - 9 - Get him the flight to German Sven, England #1

Smith - 7 - Solid, didnt get forward much

Ifil - 9 - I say it every week, looks much better now he doesnt get slated every single week by a stupid bald tosser

O'Hanlon - 9 - Pretty damn solid

Nicholas - 8 - Best game I think he has had in a long time

McDermott - 8 - Played well without every impressing, very well taken goal though. He said he was going to repay the manager and he did. Celebration was cool

Pook - 8 - Very good first half down the middle, played left wing second half as we went 4-4-2. Didnt looks as good

Miglioranzi - 11 - I fucking love him, good passing, great skill and he got stuck in. I know Blackcurrant questions his ability to get stuck in, very glad he proved you wrong Dave. Never gets the credit for his breaking up as play

Gurney - 8 - Is this the same Gurney, I think not!!!

Bouazza - 8 - Not man of the match for me, didnt get the ball as much as I would have liked. Not his fault though

Fallon - 8 - Worked hard, good control for the goal. Crap celebration....
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: