Poll
Question: With my current girlfriend/fuck buddy/ex?  (Voting closed: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 23:43:43)
Dump her! - 6 (28.6%)
Keep her as a fuck-buddy, but you're a free man now! - 10 (47.6%)
Long distance relationship, loyal as a labrador - 1 (4.8%)
Keep it going, but get your nuts wet - 4 (19%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What Would Jesus Do?  (Read 2670 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 23:43:43 »

After 18 months of a fairly decent relationship, I decided to end it as you probably know having gone to uni.  However, I let my guard down when she came to visit and we ended up getting back together, after I realised how much I missed her.

I was hoping to see her this weekend, with it being my birthday on friday and a BIG Saturday day/night time drinking session planned.  To my horror, my girlfriend has decided to fuck off to some friend's mother's party - a friend I've never really seen her hang around with either!  In a way I'm quite glad she won't be there, as I'd like to be free, but in general it just makes me question whether she gives a fuck, and whether I give a fuck.  I'm also worried that at the age of 19 she is my only seriously girlfriend.  So Auntie Aida, what should I do?

P.S.:  It is bloody good sex...
Amir

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 23:53:21 »

I think maybe you should talk to her about it Wink
Amir

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 00:00:40 »

I guess what I mean is, if she's okay with a relaxed relationship then go for it.  If that's not what you want, then decide what you do...
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 04:41:12 »

as long as lil walrus is having a good time, keep it goin son!

but remember to bag him up! u dont want any mini-walrus' runnin around, from that pic from MK theres already one...

Spud

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 04:57:34 »

My tip would be:-

"Wrap it up before you slap it up!"  Wink
Asher

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 07:55:46 »

18 months is  along time and to be honest mate you owe her more than to start shagging about behind her back.  Maybe im just old fashioned when it comes to this sort of thing?
Danjackson10

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 08:14:06 »

I been with my bird now for over 3 years and she is at uni and it works out great! Stick with her if you like her!
McLovin

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 08:34:55 »

Jesus wouldn't have sh*gged the little ho... Wink
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 09:01:52 »

I'm no great religious nut, but I'm also pretty sure Jesus wouldn't have called her his "fuck-buddy". It's been a while since I read the Bible, like, but I certainly don't remember that phrased being used. "Blessed are the fuck-buddies"? Nah, can't see it .....
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 10:49:46 »

Quote from: "pauld"
I'm no great religious nut, but I'm also pretty sure Jesus wouldn't have called her his "fuck-buddy". It's been a while since I read the Bible, like, but I certainly don't remember that phrased being used. "Blessed are the fuck-buddies"? Nah, can't see it .....

Cheesy   The bible would be more interesting if he had!!

Yeh I guess I'll just keep it going for the minute, and see how it goes.  It just seems to be hard not seeing someone for 3 weeks up to a time and then meet up, and then have to leave her again.  Mind you, it does give me a good excuse to watch Swindon seeing as she's in Brizzle...!!
Piemonte

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 11:07:18 »

Does she have any bi-sexual mates?

if so, you knows what needs to be happening before you dump her Wink  
Piemonte

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 11:09:02 »

Forgot to mention that Jebus would have pounded her tight little arse Soapy Tit Wank
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 13:22:33 »

she wont be that good in bed if shes only 18/19. trust me go shag somone old enough to be your mum, you will be in for a shock
McLovin

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 13:33:28 »

That makes sense, practice pakes perfect etc etc. Can't be too much difference though?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 13:35:07 »

just noticed....sonic senior  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: