Poll
Question: With my current girlfriend/fuck buddy/ex?  (Voting closed: Tuesday, October 4, 2005, 23:43:43)
Dump her! - 6 (28.6%)
Keep her as a fuck-buddy, but you're a free man now! - 10 (47.6%)
Long distance relationship, loyal as a labrador - 1 (4.8%)
Keep it going, but get your nuts wet - 4 (19%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What Would Jesus Do?  (Read 2668 times)
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 15:06:29 »

No that is definitely a no  :evil:
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 15:13:04 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
After 18 months of a fairly decent relationship, I decided to end it as you probably know having gone to uni.  However, I let my guard down when she came to visit and we ended up getting back together, after I realised how much I missed her.

I was hoping to see her this weekend, with it being my birthday on friday and a BIG Saturday day/night time drinking session planned.  To my horror, my girlfriend has decided to fuck off to some friend's mother's party - a friend I've never really seen her hang around with either!  In a way I'm quite glad she won't be there, as I'd like to be free, but in general it just makes me question whether she gives a fuck, and whether I give a fuck.  I'm also worried that at the age of 19 she is my only seriously girlfriend.  So Auntie Aida, what should I do?

P.S.:  It is bloody good sex...

Just be wary of a fuck-buddy relationship if you have any remaining feelings for her..

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 15:23:37 »

Dude do the decent thing and dump her, let her move on to pastures new, she'll get a banging of a lifetime at Uni, and so will you, just in different places.

Not fair to keep her hanging on to some false hope.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 16:11:22 »

Birdy still hasn't had any offers.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Spud

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 17:40:29 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Dude do the decent thing and dump her, let her move on to pastures new, she'll get a banging of a lifetime at Uni, and so will you, just in different places.

Not fair to keep her hanging on to some false hope.

walrus

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 17:51:10 »

Quote from: "BrightonRed"
Quote from: "Walrus"
After 18 months of a fairly decent relationship, I decided to end it as you probably know having gone to uni.  However, I let my guard down when she came to visit and we ended up getting back together, after I realised how much I missed her.

I was hoping to see her this weekend, with it being my birthday on friday and a BIG Saturday day/night time drinking session planned.  To my horror, my girlfriend has decided to fuck off to some friend's mother's party - a friend I've never really seen her hang around with either!  In a way I'm quite glad she won't be there, as I'd like to be free, but in general it just makes me question whether she gives a fuck, and whether I give a fuck.  I'm also worried that at the age of 19 she is my only seriously girlfriend.  So Auntie Aida, what should I do?

P.S.:  It is bloody good sex...

Just be wary of a fuck-buddy relationship if you have any remaining feelings for her..

Damn good point.  I don't know if I'm strong enough to dump her, as I do still like her, and wouldn't cheat on her willingly - only if I was smashed off me nut ala the other Saturday (though I was single then, so I didn't cheat).  I guess I'll give the ole long distance a go, and see how it pans out.

Janaage - I already give her the banging of a lifetime  Cheesy
Asher

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 20:34:07 »

best 2 minutes she will ever have eh!
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 01:23:51 »

Quote from: "Asher"
best 2 minutes she will ever have eh!

90 seconds....

The tip is, supposedly, to count down from 1000.......  Or so I've heard.....  Wink
Asher

« Reply #38 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 07:50:10 »

Wouldnt know mate im a virgin
Danjackson10

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 08:56:56 »

...touched for the very first time!!!! :\/
Asher

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 09:42:33 »

I was joshing mate! Ive had one or two in my time!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: