Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I am going to shoot Orange  (Read 2963 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 17:49:10 »

Okay, so the first handset went in the bucket of water.  I find some insurance deal Orange do so take that up, hey presto new handset almost immediately.  Marvellous.  Notice a few scratches on the phone, think nothing of it.  Then, phone makes bogus calls to numbers in my phonebook, sends 40 blank texts at a time to my sister despite being on my desk in my room at the time, and refuses to switch on at every opportunity, the batter having to be removed and then replaced before anything can be done.

Ring Orange on Boxing Day, report the problem.  Get back to them a couple of times, but Technical Support are still considering the problem - Xmas backlog I assume.

Get a call today saying they won't be insuring my phone as they don't think its faulty!  Whaaattt!!!  Are they mad?  The thing is absolutely cack.

I talk to them, talk to a supervisor, but no matter what I say there's no new phone.  Then I find out the problem they were testing for was a different problem to that report.  So I was told to clean the contacts and monitor it for 24 hours.  Done that, turned it back on.... wait no I didn't wouldn't switch on.  So how do I get out of this?  Orange customer service is crap?  Why o why did I chose them for my first contract?  I need out quickly, I can't use this phone and it is getting extremely frustrating.   Crying
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 18:04:37 »

Can't you go to shop where you bought it? Or was it all done over the phone/internet.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 18:19:18 »

the only thing i can think of is top yourself.
i dunno though, im sure there's alternatives  :roll:

officially blacker than the night.
DMR

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 18:27:18 »

This is why I go for teh Vodafone
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 18:32:50 »

Blink:  That's next port of call, but when I've gone there before with a problem they've redirected me to 150.

Dex:  I guess this is it.  The end.  Goodbye  Crying

(Don't worry I'm not that American dude I won't actually kill myself)

Dave:  Yeh my girlfriend is on that, they're great but for richboys.  I think I'll go for O2 next time, I've heard nothing but good reports.  If they sponsor Arsenal they must be good.   :roll:
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 18:36:34 »

Vodafone for teh win
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 18:46:48 »

in my experience, all of the mobile operators i've been with have had fucking awful customer service, especially o2, my current one. if it's something that can be sorted through where you purchased the phone, try that way. i've only ever bought from the carphonewarehouse and they're superb.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 18:48:57 »

Go Vodafone!

Vodafone isnt any more expensive than the other networks now.

Rigobert Song La la la
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 19:07:41 »

:ha  02

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 19:45:59 »

O2 is the best, vodafone has really shit signal.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 20:25:30 »

I've got O2 and never had any problaymos.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 20:59:58 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
O2 is the best, vodafone has really shit signal.

Vodafone's worked for me everywhere I've ever been, including Madrid. O2 doesn't even work where I live.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 21:12:09 »

Rang for like the umpteenth time, spoke to a man for the first time.  One minute later, phone diagnosed as faulty, new one sent out first thing tomorrow.  I maybe took the wrong tone before or summat, but I couldn't believe how easy it was this time around.  No sexism intended, but the evidence speaks for itself....   :roll:

Only kidding, maybe the problem was me getting arsey but I couldn't help it having had such crap customer service.  Ox_Fan interesting you say O2 is just as bad, that doesn't sound promising.  Maybe it'll be Vodafone next time then.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 21:26:12 »

O2 works for me everywhere, I can be 5 miles underground and I still get a signal. My housemate's on vodafone and he can't even get a signal in the house, probably just his phone.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 22:27:05 »

on o2 i get patchy 1-bar signal in our living room and a bit stronger signal in my bedroom
Quote from: "Walrus"
Ox_Fan interesting you say O2 is just as bad, that doesn't sound promising.  Maybe it'll be Vodafone next time then.
cunts they are. told me one thing and now want to charge me £10 or £15 to change the name the contract is in when the bitch said it'd be free. don't reply to letters, takes fucking ages to get through on the old blower.

all customer service lines should be free. mobile companies have notoriously poor customer service and one operator should go for the really considerate approach; it'd cost a bit but eventually everyone would join them as they slowly realise the rest are cunts.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: