Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon vs Accrington Stanley (who are they) Matchday Thread  (Read 14624 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 14:18:20 »

You haven't been for years  Smiley

1. Yes, I have.

2. I’ve easily racked up 1000+ games in my time as a fan, thanks.

3. Your obsession with my attendance is just plain weird.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 14:21:41 »

Lighten up DV
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 14:23:37 »

If he’s been a fan since the 70s why does he need to go into the DRS to see what a ‘real’ match day experience is.

Surely he’s been to thousands already?

Exactly what i was thinking!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 14:23:48 »

I think the challenge is the 7m debt Clem has shifted to his other business, plus the 7m that various un-named (but we all know them) investors that are still trying to get their pound of flesh back from the Power days.
Standing has to get his money from Power not the club. THe whole point is that there was no legal agreement covering any money he may or may not have put in the club. More fool him, I say.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 14:51:04 »

crypto has me worried but hey, I'm already worried

Yeah given Crawley, Crypto is an orange flag shall we say. Compared to the giant red flags everywhere at the moment though, I'll take it.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 14:52:49 »

Fans or AN Other?

Yeah wondering if they're locals at least.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 14:58:26 »

If he’s been a fan since the 70s why does he need to go into the DRS to see what a ‘real’ match day experience is.

Surely he’s been to thousands already?

Yeah that doesn't track at all, does it?
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 15:03:46 »

Not shooting the messenger but highly sceptical of the two suited investors. In a time where so many fans are desperate for even a crumb of news of new owners, it’s easy for rumours to fly.

Would be interesting news if true though
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 15:07:44 »

Yeah that doesn't track at all, does it?

Maybe they have always sat in the Arkells and fancy a change Cheesy
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 15:30:34 »

Maybe they have always sat in the Arkells and fancy a change Cheesy

To be fair, sitting in the Arkells isn't like being at a football match so you could be on to something
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 16:11:58 »

How many changes will be made tomorrow night ? will Gunning go with the scatter gun approach or set up in an understandable formation ?

and which of the next 2 games will Charlie not play ?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 18:02:51 »

Not shooting the messenger but highly sceptical of the two suited investors. In a time where so many fans are desperate for even a crumb of news of new owners, it’s easy for rumours to fly.

Would be interesting news if true though

Yeah, I want to believe at the moment because its the only thing to cling to......but i'll file this one under the same category as red bull buying us for now.
Bob1978

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 18:45:00 »

How many 60 something men are into crypto - I thought it’s a young persons game - do crypto people wear suits?
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 22:01:57 »

Sorry for the confusion, have asked my source some of the questions that have been asked today. The older of the two has been going since the 70s but this has been very on and off as with his career, he’s been moving around a lot. He has been living in the Middle East recently and wants a more recent matchday experience (I’m not sure this is a good thing!). The younger of the two is the one more into crypto and my source has told me that the combined wealth of the older’s career and younger’s crypto will buy the club, with the reach of Middle East associates to run the club moving forward.
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 22:11:12 »

Sorry for the confusion, have asked my source some of the questions that have been asked today. The older of the two has been going since the 70s but this has been very on and off as with his career, he’s been moving around a lot. He has been living in the Middle East recently and wants a more recent matchday experience (I’m not sure this is a good thing!). The younger of the two is the one more into crypto and my source has told me that the combined wealth of the older’s career and younger’s crypto will buy the club, with the reach of Middle East associates to run the club moving forward.

You’ve peaked my interest sir.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: