Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon vs Accrington Stanley (who are they) Matchday Thread  (Read 15070 times)
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 22:16:43 »

You’ve peaked my interest sir.

Are you Clem?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 22:18:38 »

Are you Clem?

No, hes Chris Kiely
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 22:29:01 »

Cheesy
iParadise

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 22:33:02 »

Sorry for the confusion, have asked my source some of the questions that have been asked today. The older of the two has been going since the 70s but this has been very on and off as with his career, he’s been moving around a lot. He has been living in the Middle East recently and wants a more recent matchday experience (I’m not sure this is a good thing!). The younger of the two is the one more into crypto and my source has told me that the combined wealth of the older’s career and younger’s crypto will buy the club, with the reach of Middle East associates to run the club moving forward.

Middle East associates you say… bring on that oil money Banana Banana Banana
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 00:02:36 »

Sorry for the confusion, have asked my source some of the questions that have been asked today. The older of the two has been going since the 70s but this has been very on and off as with his career, he’s been moving around a lot. He has been living in the Middle East recently and wants a more recent matchday experience (I’m not sure this is a good thing!). The younger of the two is the one more into crypto and my source has told me that the combined wealth of the older’s career and younger’s crypto will buy the club, with the reach of Middle East associates to run the club moving forward.

If anything could sound worse than the shithole that is the current situation, it's every word of this.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 01:02:17 »

There is no way in the world a deal contrived by an Owner under investigation for insolvency trading breaches, advised by a friend who was convicted of money laundering, who hired a convicted Drugs Dealer and set-up a brand new Academy in Karachi while securing a funding mechanism for Visa's and signed by someone who is involved in Crypto with supporting friends from the Middle East could ever go wrong.  Never.  That's without the other supporting crew of course, who will no doubt ensure the deal is as smooth as enough brown paper envelopes will allow.

If only the Krays were still around, Zav could have kept it all a lot cleaner, but there you go.

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 07:43:53 »

We could move up to 15th today if we win by three and Tranny lose. Christ we’ll get a nose bleed if that happens. If.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 09:37:28 »

We could move up to 15th today if we win by three and Tranny lose. Christ we’ll get a nose bleed if that happens. If.
Colchester game off so at least we can't drop further down tonight whatever. Small crumbs 'n' all that

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 09:48:14 »

There is no way in the world a deal contrived by an Owner under investigation for insolvency trading breaches, advised by a friend who was convicted of money laundering, who hired a convicted Drugs Dealer and set-up a brand new Academy in Karachi while securing a funding mechanism for Visa's and signed by someone who is involved in Crypto with supporting friends from the Middle East could ever go wrong.  Never.  That's without the other supporting crew of course, who will no doubt ensure the deal is as smooth as enough brown paper envelopes will allow.

If only the Krays were still around, Zav could have kept it all a lot cleaner, but there you go.

Two negatives make a positive... who knows how many negatives that is!

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 10:24:06 »

Loving your work sir  Clap

Just wish it wasn't so damn close to the truth...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 10:26:44 »

and which of the next 2 games will Charlie not play ?
Charlie wont start today as he will be at Cheltenham all day and only get to the ground just before KO Wink he will be benched.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
iParadise

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 14:13:47 »

Swindon 2-0 Accrington

Attendance: 6,221 (132)

« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 15:34:51 by iParadise » Logged
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 15:28:45 »

Trying to work up the energy and interest to go this evening. Missed the last 2 home games so I suppose I’d better get me arse in gear.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 15:44:07 »

None of us are going
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 16:41:35 »

I've got the shits, so it's watch from home for me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 23   Go Up