Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Miserable  (Read 2283 times)
adje

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, September 11, 2005, 13:54:57 »

Quote from: "Barnard"
I've been going to the County Ground since 1985, I've never walked out of a game before the final whistle until today. I won't chant against the team or the manager during the game, but today they deserved everything they got.

King may be a great judge of a player, but what's the point in having good payers if none of them can pass the ball to someone wearing the same colour shirt?

Time for a change.

Good players pass to someone wearing the same shirt

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Spud

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, September 11, 2005, 13:56:47 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
I understand that EVERYBODY wants the best for our club, and that we all have opinions on how this can be achieved, but chanting abuse will not encourage the players, will not encourage the manager, and it has been made clear that it will not influence the board.

There is a difference between turning up, paying for a ticket and wanting the team to win, and actually SUPPORTING the team

I was supporting the team but when they dont show any fight its hard!, thats 5 Home games so far this season and weve played poorly in 3 of them, maybe you could say 4 as i dont think we were that convincing against Yeovil.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, September 11, 2005, 13:58:06 »

There is a difference between turning up and being paid to play and wanting the team to win, and actually PLAYING like you want  the team to win

Works....both......ways
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: