Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: If anyone cares, we’ve got a game tomorrow. So here goes, Swindon Town v Crewe.  (Read 25595 times)
kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 15:25:26 »

The weather and pitch being shite should hinder Crewe's passing game and make no difference to our non passing game, so hoping for 3 points at home for a change, in what again feels like a must win game.

Would be nice to see Caddis and Twine starting, to give us some creativity.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 15:28:29 »

Ah, so Big Smith is the Facebook tosspot I’ve heard about.

Sounds like all I heard was true, too.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 15:30:11 »

Twitter too by the looks of it

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 15:31:49 »

2 platforms - twice the bollocks.

Cool!
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 15:36:28 »

Your guess who game is boring as fuck, listen up I AM CHRISTIAN, you have won guess who, now shut the fuck up, next..

Now now guys the Cheltenham fuckwit has spoken!!

Leave the poor tosser alone......

Big Smith

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 15:50:56 »

Can someone put up a link for Christan, so I will know who I am for the future, ta.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 15:54:14 »

Always look forward to watching us, full of hope and optimism then by 3:15 I’m totally deflated and the normal ffs directed at the tactics, the effort, the performance and by 5pm I have turned to drink.
Maybe just maybe tomorrow is different as we look a completely rejuvenated team and go 2-0 up before halftime.
Why can’t we have some luck? Without doubt a game we simply have to win.
Big Smith

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 15:55:14 »

You have all had a pop at me and the back and forth may be amusing (or not) however none of you have addressed the ridiculousness of you working against the football club that you claim to support.

Take the name of this ‘match day’ thread and some of the comments, you would be forgiven for thinking you lot could not give a shit about the result.

If any younger players come on this site, they may come to the conclusion that if the fans don’t give a fuck then why should we.

Hate only breeds hate.
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 15:57:53 »

You have all had a pop at me and the back and forth may be amusing (or not) however none of you have addressed the ridiculousness of you working against the football club that you claim to support.

Take the name of this ‘match day’ thread and some of the comments, you would be forgiven for thinking you lot could not give a shit about the result.

If any younger players come on this site, they may come to the conclusion that if the fans don’t give a fuck then why should we.

Hate only breeds hate.

But you don't support the club do you fuckwit?

It's Cheltenham or FGR whoevers doing better

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:01:15 »

Hate only breeds hate.

Nobody is ‘working against the club’. It’s just a group of, mainly, long-standing fans bemoaning the present shit show. We’ve all been there before and will, no doubt, do so again.

We also know that it is temporary and we’ll bounce back. It’s hard to give a fuck when it’s obvious those running the club don’t either.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #55 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:05:30 »

Hate only breeds hate.
If you reverse this then that is far closer to the truth, if the players don't care then why should the fans?

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Big Smith

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:13:12 »

If you reverse this then that is far closer to the truth, if the players don't care then why should the fans?

Because the fans well be here long after the players have gone, and in any event demotivating them is counterproductive.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:13:27 »

Quote from: Big Smith
Can someone put up a link for Christan, so I will know who I am for the future, ta.

only the true Christian world deny his Christianess
Big Smith

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:18:28 »

Nobody is ‘working against the club’. It’s just a group of, mainly, long-standing fans bemoaning the present shit show. We’ve all been there before and will, no doubt, do so again.

We also know that it is temporary and we’ll bounce back. It’s hard to give a fuck when it’s obvious those running the club don’t either.

Look at the name of this thread which starts " If anyone cares" and the most popular thread over the last few weeks called 'has he gone yet'

This behaviour is clearly working against the club, you are in denial.
Crackity Jones

« Reply #59 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:20:19 »

Because the fans well be here long after the players have gone, and in any event demotivating them is counterproductive.
we don't need the fans to demotivate the players. We have a manager in place that does that.  What about the club you follow?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: