Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: If anyone cares, we’ve got a game tomorrow. So here goes, Swindon Town v Crewe.  (Read 25527 times)
Big Smith

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:20:57 »

But you don't support the club do you fuckwit?

It's Cheltenham or FGR whoevers doing better

I would expect a wet wipe like you to call me a piss stain, but a Cheltenham or FGR fan? very odd choice, and I am not sure you are really Swindon, you saddo.

Either way play the man, not the ball.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:21:09 »

Because the fans well be here long after the players have gone, and in any event demotivating them is counterproductive.
They’re demotivated by Sheridan lambasting them every game, dropping players that should, at least, be in the match day squad,watching any players showing a modicum of individual talent being bombed out of the club.

And Curran.
Big Smith

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:40:41 »

They’re demotivated by Sheridan lambasting them every game, dropping players that should, at least, be in the match day squad,watching any players showing a modicum of individual talent being bombed out of the club.

And Curran.

This is complete fantasy, you have no evidence to back up that Sherdian have demotivated the team, this is yet more TEF horseshit, and when a few players missed a zoom meeting recently, all the senior players came out in support of the manager, which rather blows away your case.

Curran = result of injuries and unfits player.

Do you think the pathetic naming of this thread the day before a match is helpful? And would it not be a better option to remain positive and back the manager and the team?

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:42:31 »

I’d rather gouge my own eyes out with a spoon than back Sheridan and his Neanderthal tactics.
harrisonaw

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:46:14 »

Loss 1-3  No
Big Smith

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:46:43 »

I’d rather gouge my own eyes out with a spoon than back Sheridan and his Neanderthal tactics.

Bet you were happy with the tactics against Bristol Rovers and Scumford?? Get a grip for FFS

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:48:15 »

The bloke has a 68% loss ratio. You happy with that?

I know shit when I see it.
Big Smith

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:50:25 »

we don't need the fans to demotivate the players. We have a manager in place that does that.  What about the club you follow?

The whippersnappers are out today.

You can believe I am whoever you want, and I support whatever team suit you, but lets keep the chat about SWINDON TOWN, now move alone clowns. 
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:51:03 »

Do you think the pathetic naming of this thread the day before a match is helpful? And would it not be a better option to remain positive and back the manager and the team?

Oh my goodness, I’ve now seen the light! Town aren’t floundering near the foot of the table because their shit, it’s because of a thread title!

Thanks for saving me.
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:52:54 »

I would expect a wet wipe like you to call me a piss stain, but a Cheltenham or FGR fan? very odd choice, and I am not sure you are really Swindon, you saddo.

So aggressive fuckwit!!, however studies have proved the possible reasons for your aggression on numerous social media platforms.... It could be 1 or all of the following

1. Your mother never loved you so your craving attention.
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:54:48 »

What a sad excuse for a bunch of so called football fans, only here for the glory days, you should be ashamed of yourselves, pathetic thread title and comments.
I don’t recall seeing you on the pre-season tours of Finland. What kind of fan must you be?

And not being born is not an excuse.
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:55:37 »

2. On the outside the aggression desparatley trying to prove your a man, on the inside a little girl desparatley trying to get out and show the real you..
Big Smith

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:56:20 »

I don’t recall seeing you on the pre-season tours of Finland. What kind of fan must you be?

And not being born is not an excuse.

I'm not the one laying the boot into my own manager.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:56:54 »

you don't get how football fans work do you?
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Friday, February 19, 2021, 16:57:40 »

3. You have a micro penis...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: