Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Lincoln pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 20122 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 20:42:25 »

Good news on the scan, it is a Grade 1 MCL, so 2-3 weeks max dependant on recovery, but as he is young you generally heal quicker !! Now, if this was me it would be 2 years and I would still be on my back like a beetle.... Cool

Nice early Christmas pressie. Straight back into the schedule around mid December. Go, Jonny, Go.

« Last Edit: Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 20:45:16 by bamboonoshop » Logged

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 21:10:49 »

Good news on the scan, it is a Grade 1 MCL, so 2-3 weeks max dependant on recovery, but as he is young you generally heal quicker !! Now, if this was me it would be 2 years and I would still be on my back like a beetle.... Cool

Some good news. Just hope he doesn’t come back too quickly and is fully recovered.
Disappointing he can’t feature in the big game, just dreading this with our injury crisis.

swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 21:29:17 »

personally I've enjoyed watching Smith more than Stevens.

I like his directness in getting at the opposition. Neither have shown an end product yet.

hopefully it'll come to both of them
Hopefully this Saturday.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 22:07:12 »

I know the feeling!

Really good news. Hopefully he won't come back too soon. I was worried when you initially said about it that it might be a season ender.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 23:16:09 »

Good news Mr Smith. Best of recovery to your lad and hopefully we see him back on the pitch soon. Thanks for letting us know, the clubs info about injuries has been hard to come by recently!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: