Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TEF Karma  (Read 2900 times)
Geoff the Ref

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 19:59:48 »

We could have a Tef league table
I donít need no League Table - I can piss people off without even trying, and since Iíve been on here Iíve identified a considerable amount of what bamboo would call ďcuntynessĒ.  Itís great!
Jimmy Quinn

Ward

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 20:00:01 »

It was a silly scoring system where people would be marked up or down by other people.

We had to turn it off because some sensitive souls got upset by it.

Who created the forum and how is it funded etc assuming there is some sort of cost
Jimmy Quinn

Ward

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 20:01:29 »

I donít need no League Table - I can piss people off without even trying, and since Iíve been on here Iíve identified a considerable amount of what bamboo would call ďcuntynessĒ.  Itís great!

Would you rename it 25% football 85% cunts😀
Geoff the Ref

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 20:02:34 »

Who created the forum and how is it funded etc assuming there is some sort of cost
I reckon itís powered in an eco-friendly way by all the hot air weíre generating.   Yes
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 20:03:06 »

I presume the Karma is now set in stone, who won?
Jimmy Quinn

Ward

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 20:03:31 »

I reckon itís powered in an eco-friendly way by all the hot air weíre generating.   Yes

Anything is better than watching the shite on TV
Geoff the Ref

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 20:03:58 »

Would you rename it 25% football 85% cunts😀
Probably, and Iím firmly in the 85%. Cheesy
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 20:08:13 »

Bamboo

Recent testimonials include "Congratulations! Youíre the first poster Iíve ever put on ignore - you tedious c***" and "What a sad c*** you must be".
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 20:12:01 »

Think I was at -16ish, had I been more active over the last few years I can imagine it would be a lot, lot lower.

If only I could remember what the Cunt emoji got changed too ::cunt ::cunt:: Or something similar  Cheesy

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Flashheart

FUCK YEAH! ©ô

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 20:20:16 »

Created by the late, great Whits many moons ago when we needed an alternative to thisis.

Now owned by Barry Scott. If the forum breaks, it's usually him faffing about with stuff.

I don't know about funding? Are there ads? I think ads were mentioned at one point but I don't see any.

I like it firm and fruity.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 20:22:39 »

At the risk of a moderator rectifying the situation, I was on +21 when it got frozen...

Ardiles had more, from my limited memory. It wasn't a bad idea, but it did basically devolve into downvote (cunt-voting?) parties whenever anyone mentioned their score.
Flashheart

FUCK YEAH! ©ô

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 20:23:28 »

My Karma is -10032.

It's probably largely down to me trying to 'fix' it so it would go up regardless of what people clicked it. Just some trollish tomfoolery.

Didn't work though, obviously, and I just ended up leaving the counter as it was.

I like it firm and fruity.
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 20:24:24 »

If you were on a positive score, you could not have been entering into what I understand to be the true ethos of this forum.

Recent testimonials include "Congratulations! Youíre the first poster Iíve ever put on ignore - you tedious c***" and "What a sad c*** you must be".
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 20:25:29 »

If you were on a positive score, you could not have been entering into what I understand to be the true ethos of this forum.

I like to think that almost none of my 12,000 posts on here have been remotely memorable, so that probably does it.

Or at the very least, avoiding the politics thread which was basically a downvote farm.
Jimmy Quinn

Ward

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 20:25:46 »

Created by the late, great Whits many moons ago when we needed an alternative to thisis.

Now owned by Barry Scott. If the forum breaks, it's usually him faffing about with stuff.

I don't know about funding? Are there ads? I think ads were mentioned at one point but I don't see any.

Cheers and I've never seen any ads but you would think there is some maintenance cost
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: