Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sport predictions  (Read 3155 times)
1989Monkey

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 08:58:55 »

Morning all!

For those that enjoy following sports i’ve found a free prediction game which has kept me interested in Sport during lockdown. Its called Swipe and picked up my first ‘winnings’ this month which they have just transferred to me through Paypal.

You make predictions on sport events (mostly football) to win jackpots but also a monthly league which is where I won my money. Its not a huge amount but for a free game its just a little fun and has made me interested in some of the premier league games.

If you are interested then please use my referral code MJSMVG and link to install is below:
https://go.onelink.me/JdHv/swipe

I appreciate it won’t be for everyone but its kind of like gambling without any losses 👍
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 14:05:04 »

I use TippingSports. That has a decent free running competition. It links with BetFair so people (if they want to) can map all your tips and put them into the Betfair exchange. I know if I stuck at it my conversion rate would be pretty good as had some great results on picking out e/w horsies as well as football and basketball. Think it's £200, £100, £50 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd respectively. Think I finished 5th one month but haven't used it in a while. Will get back on it.

On the tipsters part, it is as fun or as serious as you want it to be. As always, for gamblers...please don't stake any more than you can afford to lose.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 14:16:08 »

I'll give it a go, cheers. I've used your referral code Thumb
1989Monkey

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 17:24:47 »

Cheers it makes the premier league games interesting to watch. Someone won $2000 2 weeks back so definitely worth a go for free
Valid Pint

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 18:38:13 »

Does it include the Belarus Premier League?
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 19:08:22 »

Tipping Sports does VP.

Also Ging and Monkey, 888Sport do a free "Up For 8". You predict WDW for, you guessed it, 8 matches and win £8k (shared if multiple). As a consolation, any predictions you get right gives you a £1 free bet per selection. Good way of racking up some free bets. ideal if you're into matched betting - FREE Money.

Pint

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
1989Monkey

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 19:42:08 »

Does it include the Belarus Premier League?

No its basically gives you 7 questions with multiple choice options (eg what time bracket will the first goal be scored) Like I said makes the games interesting that you don’t care about usually
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 2, 2020, 07:58:44 »

Noticed last night that skybet are doing the same sort of thing.  Pick your team from players playing that evening.  Left it too late last night,  games had kicked off before I had a chance to complete my team, will try earlier this evening assuming it is on.
Again,  not massive prizes,  think it was £100/150 something like that,  but again a bit of fun and it's free.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
1989Monkey

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, July 3, 2020, 06:50:46 »

I'll give it a go, cheers. I've used your referral code Thumb

How are you getting on Ginginho? I’m current on 30pts so just 2pts away from the money on the leaderboard.

Anyone else giving this a go?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: