Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Murica  (Read 79108 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Friday, July 17, 2020, 16:53:24 »

Meanwhile, in Portland, federal officers in military uniforms but with no insignia and no ID are driving around in unmarked vans attacking and abducting protesters from the streets, separate from and refusing to work with local law enforcement. I say "federal officers" as the US Marshalls, the Dept of Homeland Security and other federal agenices have admitted being involved, but given they don't have insginia/ID and are refusing to identify themselves, who knows? They could be private militias or just armed gangs that Trump has deputised? No ID, no reason given for "arrests", no due process, no legal recourse for those abducted in this way. This is actual fascism.

https://www.newsandguts.com/video/portland-federal-officials-use-unmarked-vehicles-to-detain-protesters/

https://www.opb.org/news/article/federal-law-enforcement-unmarked-vehicles-portland-protesters/

Meanwhile in China:

https://twitter.com/PDog119/status/1283359233866637314

(Drone footage of Uighurs bound and blindfolded being deported on trains to concentration camps)

The first post is how it starts, this is how it progresses. We all know how it ends
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Friday, July 17, 2020, 17:17:13 »

Organ harvesting going on too apparently. Jesus. A horendous country.
https://www.businessinsider.com/china-harvesting-organs-of-uighur-muslims-china-tribunal-tells-un-2019-9?r=US&IR=T
« Last Edit: Friday, July 17, 2020, 17:27:45 by Ginginho » Logged
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 09:02:20 »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53481537
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 13:22:03 »

I think the AG was talking about dropping the case, I very much doubt it goes far in that State.
Flashheart

« Reply #139 on: Wednesday, July 22, 2020, 21:16:11 »

Trump's getting proper scary now.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Wednesday, July 22, 2020, 22:11:17 »

When has he ever been anything else (other than a constant cunt) than that?

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Thursday, July 23, 2020, 08:50:54 »

What has he done now?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Thursday, July 23, 2020, 09:37:49 »

What has he done now?

He kept repeating person, woman, man, camera, TV during an interview...

Thing is this test that he keeps banging on about like it proves he is some sort of genius is actually the test they give to see if you have dementia, my mum had to have it to prove her mental faculties to sign a legal document, she passed and she did have dementia and died shortly afterwards.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Thursday, July 23, 2020, 09:40:46 »

What has he done now?
Suspect it refers to this
Meanwhile, in Portland, federal officers in military uniforms but with no insignia and no ID are driving around in unmarked vans attacking and abducting protesters from the streets, separate from and refusing to work with local law enforcement. I say "federal officers" as the US Marshalls, the Dept of Homeland Security and other federal agenices have admitted being involved, but given they don't have insginia/ID and are refusing to identify themselves, who knows? They could be private militias or just armed gangs that Trump has deputised? No ID, no reason given for "arrests", no due process, no legal recourse for those abducted in this way. This is actual fascism.

https://www.newsandguts.com/video/portland-federal-officials-use-unmarked-vehicles-to-detain-protesters/

https://www.opb.org/news/article/federal-law-enforcement-unmarked-vehicles-portland-protesters/

being extended to Chicago, Kansas City, Albequerque and other US cities. As widely predicted, Portland was just a test run for widespread deployment of paramilitary federal officers on the streets of US cities, kidnapping and attacking protestors. This is, btw, a massive violation of the US constitution as well as being just obviously massively authoritarian.
Flashheart

« Reply #144 on: Thursday, July 23, 2020, 10:05:52 »

The Portland mayor has already demanded the federal troops leave. How long before before there is a stand-off between state and federal forces?
Flashheart

« Reply #145 on: Thursday, July 23, 2020, 10:18:53 »

He's also been labelling opposition politicians as extremists.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Thursday, July 23, 2020, 10:25:16 »

He's also been labelling opposition politicians as extremists.
And the long-standing vilification of the media and courts. All standard tactics from the dictator's playbook.
Flashheart

« Reply #147 on: Thursday, July 23, 2020, 10:26:04 »

Also.

Where are all the gun nuts that claim they want their guns for protection against a tyrannous government? It's happening now. Literally. This is your fucking moment. You only have one fucking job.

A cynic might think it was just a weak excuse all along.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Thursday, July 23, 2020, 10:34:24 »

Also.

Where are all the gun nuts that claim they want their guns for protection against a tyrannous government? It's happening now. Literally. This is your fucking moment. You only have one fucking job.

A cynic might think it was just a weak excuse all along.

I saw one of the usual "ProTrump MAGA 2nd Amendment" suspects commenting on a thread on Twitter re the Portland deployments and saying "This is why we need the 2nd Amendment to keep our gun rights". So I asked him if he was heading down to Portland to use his right to bear arms to defend the protestors against a tyrannous govt. He didn't reply and blocked me. So looks like it as a penis substitute all the time
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Friday, July 24, 2020, 15:10:23 »

I'll miss him when he's gone
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: