Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lockdown diet habits  (Read 10943 times)
Valid Pint

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 06:53:33 »

I've managed to lose a stone by eating smaller dinners. Now that I've managed that, I wouldn't mind losing another 0.5-1 stone but that will involve exercise and cutting down on drinking which has definitely ramped up to very unhealthy levels since lockdown.
Sex is a good burner of calories. How are all your sex lives doing over the last few weeks?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 08:52:15 »

Just had a salmon red thai fillet with roasted Mediterranean vegetables, and a glass or 3 of rioja. Heaven.

oooh reminds me we have Salmon fillets in the freezer which I think we'll have this weekend. Got a delivery of 18 bottles from Majestic so will have to tuck into these over the long weekend also Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 09:55:25 »

My Mrs has been baking loads which means I'm eating cakes and other sweet treats daily,so my belt has gone out a notch.
I'm getting pretty good at making curries lately too.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I知 A Scientist.

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 10:49:44 »

My Mrs has been baking loads which means I'm eating cakes and other sweet treats daily,so my belt has gone out a notch.
I'm getting pretty good at making curries lately too.
My missus is an ex chef so shes been experimenting a lot too, not great for the waistline more like a waste line Cheesy

She has one of the best recipes for curry I have ever tasted, it takes a while to make but its as good as any take away curry I have tried, she does it in the slow cooker and adds lentils which basically thicken the sauce but disappear as a shape, its amazingly good.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 11:31:27 »

My missus is an ex chef so shes been experimenting a lot too, not great for the waistline more like a waste line Cheesy

She has one of the best recipes for curry I have ever tasted, it takes a while to make but its as good as any take away curry I have tried, she does it in the slow cooker and adds lentils which basically thicken the sauce but disappear as a shape, its amazingly good.

My Mrs is a cook so just does this thing. I can't resist eating it all. Share that curry recipe please if your Mrs doesn't mind. I'm always looking to improve my curries.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 11:48:05 »

My Mrs is a cook so just does this thing. I can't resist eating it all. Share that curry recipe please if your Mrs doesn't mind. I'm always looking to improve my curries.
Not a worry mate its just an amended version of this, she uses this recipe as the base and adds extra garlic, a little more chilli as we prefer it spicey and she cooks it in the pressure cooker for best result.

It is truly brilliant.

« Last Edit: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 11:49:43 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 12:21:13 »

Thank you very much 👍
Peter Venkman

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 12:23:39 »

Any time.

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 12:40:25 »

Cheers PV, will give that a go.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 12:43:56 »

Most welcome, happy to share, we actually have this for tea today! 3rd time in 2 weeks!

StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 12:44:02 »

Not a worry mate its just an amended version of this, she uses this recipe as the base and adds extra garlic, a little more chilli as we prefer it spicey and she cooks it in the pressure cooker for best result.

It is truly brilliant.

Do you put it in the pressure cooker after step 2?  How long do you cook for?  I have all those ingredients so am going to give it a go
Valid Pint

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 12:59:56 »

I just went to Queen's Drive drive-through Burger King
Peter Venkman

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 13:17:58 »

Do you put it in the pressure cooker after step 2?  How long do you cook for?  I have all those ingredients so am going to give it a go
Yes mate, after step 2 then she uses an "instpot pressure cooker" (chicken button) which is for about 20 to 30 mins.

StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 16:09:31 »

Yes mate, after step 2 then she uses an "instpot pressure cooker" (chicken button) which is for about 20 to 30 mins.

Nice one, thanks very much!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, May 7, 2020, 16:33:44 »

When you can buy 24 cans of Zyweic for 」30 it doesn't help matters.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: