Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kerry Mucklowe statue - thoughts wanted  (Read 8377 times)
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 15:15:39 »

Never did see the famous 'statue' even though I would have been there that day, anyone got any pictures of it ??.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 15:19:14 »

Never did see the famous 'statue' even though I would have been there that day, anyone got any pictures of it ??.

https://thetownend.com/index.php?topic=58099.120

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 16:53:24 »

They were on the Last Leg t'other week. it came up, didn't seem like Kerry was overly keen at it's launch! Said something like "who the hell made that" when someone next to her said "um, that was me"..
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 20:58:55 »

Thanks Bob,  if that looks anything like Kerry Mucklow then my pricks a bloater.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
SussexBoy

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 14:06:17 »

Many thanks to all of your replies. They are incredibly helpful in helping me gauge the popularity of the statue at Swindon. I shall probably end up quoting a couple of your posts in the finished article, and I'll PM whoever's I use just to make sure they're happy with me including their words.

Thank you again and good luck for the promotion push, whenever the season restarts! For what it's worth, I've recently adopted Colchester United as my second team since working in Essex and I saw Swindon play the U's in January. Obviously the night ended up being a very good one for Colchester, but you could see the quality and talent in the Swindon squad. In the first half the movement from your forwards was sublime. You'll deservedly go up as Champions when the season resumes!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 14:58:03 »

Make sure to quote the post above yours  Wink
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 15:23:31 »

Make sure to quote the post above yours  Wink
Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: