Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Emirates Stadium  (Read 7540 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, September 21, 2019, 08:51:59 »

Grin
I'm only jealous coz I can't go to Cambridge myself.

The new pariah  Sad
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, September 21, 2019, 12:51:37 »

Come down ladies. I was given tickets. Hardly going to turn them down for that game especially as they normally cost stoopid amounts of money.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, September 21, 2019, 21:12:30 »

Go to Cambridge.
Doh!

Apologies.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, September 22, 2019, 17:20:08 »

Cracking game by the sounds of it Sippo!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 23, 2019, 06:49:49 »

Brilliant game.

Had a good day. Very nice stadium. Atmosphere is totally different to league games.

A lot of tourists that go to the games, buying over priced merch. Why would anyone want to buy a half and half scarf?!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 23, 2019, 07:57:38 »

Brilliant game.

Had a good day. Very nice stadium. Atmosphere is totally different to league games.

A lot of tourists that go to the games, buying over priced merch. Why would anyone want to buy a half and half scarf?!

I have noticed the same from my visits to the new Spurs stadium last season and this. There is a mix of the proper old school fan that has been going for years, and the tourists who are just there to spend a fortune on over-priced Spurs tat.

Spurs having Son is a gold-mine for them, there are loads of South Koreans that go to Spurs games now.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, September 23, 2019, 08:00:17 »

Give me lower league games any day.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, September 23, 2019, 08:30:34 »

Give me lower league games any day.

I agree whole-heartedly.

Its good to see the top players on show every now and then but the lower league experience is generally so much more enjoyable.

4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, September 23, 2019, 08:47:57 »

Yep. I've been to many games at Chelsea (friend is a long time fan), it's a mix of old school and tourists. Remember one game against Everton and this bloke sat there reading the newspaper for half the game.  No
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, September 23, 2019, 09:20:58 »

The most annoying thing about the day was the transport. Having 4 london teams playing at home, and the TFL shut the major underground lines such as District, circle and hammersmith lines.

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, September 23, 2019, 09:27:53 »

The most annoying thing about the day was the transport. Having 4 london teams playing at home, and the TFL shut the major underground lines such as District, circle and hammersmith lines.

Really? That's absolutely senseless!

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, September 23, 2019, 09:46:10 »

I have noticed the same from my visits to the new Spurs stadium last season and this. There is a mix of the proper old school fan that has been going for years, and the tourists who are just there to spend a fortune on over-priced Spurs tat.

As the Newcastle fans are discovering its also a problem when the fans try to arrange a boycott protest as the seats are just taken up by tourist fans.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, September 23, 2019, 10:52:39 »

As the Newcastle fans are discovering its also a problem when the fans try to arrange a boycott protest as the seats are just taken up by tourist fans.

In Newcastle?  Eek

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: