Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why are there so many wankers in the world currently?  (Read 21449 times)

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 11:36:21 »

Only drugs I take nowadays are completely legal and available at the supermarket. Ain't touched Coke or class A's for a few years now. Unless you pay £80 a gram the quality of coke is utter shit anyway.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 11:48:25 by Arriba » Logged
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 14:48:46 »

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/17819415.ex-swindon-town-striker-theo-robinson-racially-abused/
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 16:36:30 »

Arctic Monkeys got it bang on a few years back with the line (ahem) "...all the weekend rockstars are in the toilets, practising their lines...". Since then Alex Turner probably has become one of those 'wankers' we're discussing but Fake Tales of San Francisco did sum up a culture of wannabe's, influenced by media.

Could easily go on...like Love Island ffs. Basically there's a lot of fakery/lack of honesty and that results in careless wankers. No not George Michael, although there probably was a spot of 'careless wanking' going on  Hmmm

Nothing's changed.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 17:31:55 »

There's just no hope, is there?  Doh

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49253691
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 13:13:43 »

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/07/man-22-reece-dempster-charged-with-rape-and-murder-of-woman-89-in-london

Disgusting.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 18:01:19 »

Just been to one of the town's buffet restaurants. Were seated near some chavs who got plate after plate of food and each time they went up they didn't eat hardly any of it. They were there before us and I counted 4 visits. Could see the staff were not happy and Mrs arriba was chomping to have a pop. In the end they filled their pockets with sweets and left. I can understand if you don't like something you've chosen but this was unbelievable. Never seen anything like it. Certainly candidates for this thread...
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, August 8, 2019, 19:10:48 »

Old bastards hogging the reduced section in my local supermarket...before they've even had chance to put the items on there! Early bird and all that but fuck me. I've told them they don't put Beef Haslet, Tongue or Tripe on there any more but to no avail!

'Incessant Nonsense'

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, August 8, 2019, 20:24:00 »

Old bastards hogging the reduced section in my local supermarket...before they've even had chance to put the items on there! Early bird and all that but fuck me. I've told them they don't put Beef Haslet, Tongue or Tripe on there any more but to no avail!

At that time of the day you lazy twat you should be at work. Not taking food from those who have been forced into buying rancid and rotting food because of those nasty Tory child eating disabled abusing cunts.
Flashheart

« Reply #53 on: Thursday, August 8, 2019, 20:28:31 »

Has it not crossed your mind that they might not have much of a choice?

Damn poor people, getting in the way.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, August 8, 2019, 20:39:03 »

At that time of the day you lazy twat you should be at work. Not taking food from those who have been forced into buying rancid and rotting food because of those nasty Tory child eating disabled abusing cunts.

Our local reduces prices after 6pm. The staff say they are fed up with people (mostly olds) lingering at 5.30pm ready to pounce. Trouble is they say they pester the staff beforehand saying "I want two of them, one of those, three of them". Fuck me you can't put an order in!

Oh and keep that attitude up and you'll end up working for me. Ho ho ho now that'd be funny as fuck  Pint

'Incessant Nonsense'

GosportNob

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, August 8, 2019, 20:40:59 »

I posted some thoughts on this forum recently about the abuse older people get these days. There was a time when age generally was respected even if their attitudes were a bit non PC.

I am of this older generation and have personally been the subject of abuse from generally younger people who know jack shit about me.

When did it become acceptable to abuse a section of society when no other .....isms are tolerated?
GosportNob

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, August 8, 2019, 20:41:20 »

I posted some thoughts on this forum recently about the abuse older people get these days. There was a time when age generally was respected even if their attitudes were a bit non PC.

I am of this older generation and have personally been the subject of abuse from generally younger people who know jack shit about me.

When did it become acceptable to abuse a section of society when no other .....isms are tolerated?
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, August 8, 2019, 20:42:34 »

You posted that twice you stupid old cunt Wink
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, August 8, 2019, 20:45:06 »

Has it not crossed your mind that they might not have much of a choice?

Damn poor people, getting in the way.

I wouldn't mind but when she's dripping in Sovereign rings and chains to put Theresa May to shame it's a different story. It's not so much others getting first dibs but they are actually putting fucking an order in for the items they want...before the staf have even had chance to reduce them.

Anyway, much choice my arse, there's more choice now than ever, even on a low budget. Not my fault they only eat boiled beef and potatoes (which is quite nice) is it?  Soapy Tit Wank

'Incessant Nonsense'

GosportNob

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, August 8, 2019, 20:46:44 »

Oops. Yes I did post twice must be a bug in my system! Ha Ha
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: