Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Expectations for the season  (Read 4101 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

+75/-100

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Sunday, August 4, 2019, 15:26:18 »

Lots to be positive about this season and I predict an 8th - 10th place finish.
Positive? And thatís the best you can come up with? Another season of failure?
JBZ

+0/-9

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Sunday, August 4, 2019, 15:35:09 »

Positive? And thatís the best you can come up with? Another season of failure?

I don't regard that as a season of failure.  I am comfortable with the fact that div 4 (or the lower end of div 3 if we win promotion at some point) represents STFC's place in the football pyramid.  Of course, a change in ownership/investment may change that - but I suspect that this is unlikely happen in the near future.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

+38/-6

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Sunday, August 4, 2019, 22:23:46 »

I don't regard that as a season of failure.  I am comfortable with the fact that div 4 (or the lower end of div 3 if we win promotion at some point) represents STFC's place in the football pyramid.  Of course, a change in ownership/investment may change that - but I suspect that this is unlikely happen in the near future.
There's someone on this forum who's going to love you 🤔
Dr Pierre Chang

+13/-58

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Sunday, August 4, 2019, 22:31:33 »

Evening Reg!
sir windon

+9/-25

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Monday, August 5, 2019, 08:07:53 »

Presently I think Plymouth, Bradford, Exeter, Mansfield, Colchester, Walsall, FGR, Salford and Newport look potentially more capable of maintaining a challenge over a whole season, which would leave us 10th, but lots can change between now and May.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: