Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Scunthorpe  (Read 37301 times)
woolster

« Reply #120 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:17:47 »

Oh do Fuck off you righteous cunt enjoy an empty stadium happy clapping Williams and Power
Smiley
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:19:17 »

Oh do Fuck off you righteous cunt enjoy an empty stadium happy clapping Williams and Power

Pointing out this isn't the most dire situation we've ever been in isn't the same as saying you fucking love Power and wish Williams was given a 15 year contract instead. That's some thisis level bullshit.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:23:10 »

Ghanimah senior had it right, living near Harrogate, that he wouldn't attend the Bradford away game as why spend money attending a match where players clearly couldn't care less. Relegation sometimes happens but when it happens in such an abject way questions inevitably lead to the top. A fish rots from its head.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
lambourn red

« Reply #123 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:26:11 »

Pointing out this isn't the most dire situation we've ever been in isn't the same as saying you fucking love Power and wish Williams was given a 15 year contract instead. That's some thisis level bullshit.
Try telling people that this time next year when we are looking forward to National League, let me ask you do you honestly see Power changing anything or actually investing anything.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:28:25 »

Try telling people that this time next year when we are looking forward to National League, let me ask you do you honestly see Power changing anything or actually investing anything.

That wasn't the point I was making. We could get relegated 8 times, I just don't think Panda Paws was saying he couldn't wait for it. You've just made that up.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:29:29 »

Oh do Fuck off you righteous cunt enjoy an empty stadium happy clapping Williams and Power. I have been going for nearly forty years and was there with our lowest attendance ever against Darlington in Div4  but this Cunt power is taking us out of the League and if you are blind enough not to see it then keep giving him money.
Ta ta then. Anyone that uses the term 'happy clapper' when confronted with a rational response doesn't really deserve a response but PP is right it's been much worst.
The only thing worst than things on the pitch is the posts from some people on here and Facebook where the seems a genuine sense of satisfaction and smugness from the 'I told you so' brigade. The like of 'Newmarket Red' that only post on here when we lose sums up some of our support....
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:29:37 »

Spot on, I know Colkett is a lot of peoples scapegoat but I thought he was a class above any of our other players bar Ince, I think he will turn into a great player.  Unfortunately he is just not the kind of player we need in the position that we are in.

Yet LW took him off! The season summed up in one ridiculous substitution!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:30:09 »

From a purely footballing perspective it's not our worst season in the last 15.
Wilson/Hart had us bottom with only 41 points (yet oddly, the better of our three recent relegation teams)
However, 06 under Iffy we finished the season with 48 points, more than this shower of shite will get.

Going down has happened.
The reaction is the important bit - we need the huge club changing galvanising reaction like 06 and 11.

If thst doesn't happen, then I'd say on the pitch we are at our lowest ebb since I've been going.
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:30:40 »

Power has invested though, just made poor decisions, he has put the money in just not in the places where it was needed, the majority of our problems come from midfield and it took till January to try and fix that, if we had ince from the start then we wouldn't be in this mess as our defence has been much better with him in front of them.

Put an Ince and a Doughty in midfield and this team would have finished a lot higher as when we had Doughty we had more chances for the forwards but we struggled to defend, now we can defend but can't score.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:33:01 »

Oh do Fuck off you righteous cunt enjoy an empty stadium happy clapping Williams and Power. I have been going for nearly forty years and was there with our lowest attendance ever against Darlington in Div4  but this Cunt power is taking us out of the League and if you are blind enough not to see it then keep giving him money.

Best you don't come back.

We have at least 3000 fans on the waiting list for STs and we sell out every week....you will not be missed!😊

Clems Army!
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:36:15 »

Premier League or Western League, I'll support them.

It's done, it's not been acceptable and big problems need to be addressed but it'll take a lot more than this shit season to put me off this clusterfuck of a football club.

See you at the inevitable Supermarine friendly.
Johnny Reeves

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:43:55 »

I said it before and i'll say it again " This is the worst squad ever" not helped by a style of play and a rudderiess owner/manager
 not willing to change.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:48:09 »

lI know opinions are like arseholes but I thought after a shaky start that Colkett was excellent today. His passing was pinpoint and he was always looking to make things happen. I was staggered he was taken off.
Adver (and Bernie) agree with you. I must have been watching a different game. The boy can pass, but that offered us nothing imo.

i think that's what Bernie was getting at, will be a good player but this team doesn't have the ability to get most out his passing range. I don't disagree if it was.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:48:26 »

If he had an ounce of self esteem he would fall on his own sword today.

Self esteem doesn't pay the bills....he will wait for the axe.

Clems Army!
Johnny Reeves

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:55:24 »

Also the bad teams from years ago didn't play in such a weak league,most teams are shite at best.I can't remember saying at the end of a game "that was a good  team" all of them have been poor......and we still fucked it up.
 Head Hurts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: