Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hippie crack  (Read 34885 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 11:51:57 »

Yeah, the filming it part is what I'd punish them for.

I would be more inclined to punish them for the footballing part after recent performances.... I cannot be bothered to trawl back which players was it?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 11:52:33 »

We had somebody moaning at the end of last season because they saw the players out in a restaurant. Players should be wise to the fact that people jump on the slightest thing to moan about.

How dare they fucking eat.... flash bastards
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 11:55:54 »

So if its legal and the effects only last c.90 seconds and it has warranted an investigation I assume we will be having a full public inquiry of any are seen smoking a cigarette or drinking alcohol the effects of both appearing somewhat longer and more damaging?

Imagine a world where the criminality of a psychoactive substance was linked to it's inherent harm!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 12:01:34 »

Footballers are young men, who, as we all know(unless you've lived a sheltered lifestyle) will get up to all sorts of mischief. No biggy, It's just that nowadays they need to be more careful about it.
It's no longer rumours on the terraces and pubs on a matchday. It's all over the internet. These clowns filming it themselves were stupid.
Results are everything mind. Nobody cared that players were openly smoking the shisha when we were in the play off positions of last season.
Paul Mason

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 12:56:01 »

Although what they have done isnt illegal, its also not very professional. They are role models to young children and supposed to be athletes so to do it is bad enough, to film it shows they lack basic intelligence. I hope they are disciplined appropriately and issue public apologies. All three are no great shakes as players so should be doing more to improve not messing about like this.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 13:27:39 »

why are they role models?
Paul Mason

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 13:34:00 »

Because a lot of football loving children idolise professional footballers and try and copy them so they should set a good not bad example of how to behave
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 13:36:41 »

You'd hope kids would pick better footballers than those 3 to idolise.
Paul Mason

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 13:38:32 »

true!
Flashheart

« Reply #54 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 13:40:09 »

In my day it was coke and E's

What is the world coming to?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 13:53:59 »

Is it like the stupid ice bucket challenge thingy? did this start with Raheem Sterling nominating someone?  As a non FBer, the entire art of publishing yourself in life's great moments of dullness and fuckwittery does rather whoosh me it has to be said.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 14:02:48 »

They are role models to young children and supposed to be athletes so to do it is bad enough
Why? If it's legal and not harmful, what is the problem here? What have they done that is "bad enough"? I'm really struggling to understand what the problem is here beyond the fact the tabloids have concocted a bullshit nickname for the stuff that implies there's some kind of great harm being done. But not being up with these things, maybe I've missed something because for the life of me I can't see what harm has been done at all?
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 14:08:14 »

Those drugs aren't completely harmless. They work by starving the brain of oxygen so there is a risk of brain damage. The whole concept of legal highs and glamourising "getting high" surely isn't an image you would want role models to be peddling on social media is it? Soft and legal drugs are often a platform into the harder stuff too. It's irresponsible and idiotic for these professionals to broadcast it all over social media and it's even more annoying when they look like they aren't trying on the pitch.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 14:09:08 »

Is it like the stupid ice bucket challenge thingy? did this start with Raheem Sterling nominating someone?  As a non FBer, the entire art of publishing yourself in life's great moments of dullness and fuckwittery does rather whoosh me it has to be said.

Although that was for a good cause and raised 220 million dollars for charity.

Apart from that, I do agree.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 14:11:02 »

Those drugs aren't completely harmless. They work by starving the brain of oxygen so there is a risk of brain damage.
Really? Is that how Nitrous Oxide works? Seems an odd thing for a dentist to use as anaesthetic, if so. But I'm neither a dentist nor an anaesthetist so is there anyone qualified to say whether this is actually the case?
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 14:12:48 by pauld » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: