Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brexit & Football  (Read 23370 times)
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 22:08:27 »

I'm guessing you didn't eat any of her muffins?

I had to turn down her offer unfortunately so we'll never know.
Could have been the new Litvenenko scandal. (Not really)

Self declared lentil knitting leftie?

I mainly describe myself as a lefty due my views on social justice rather than economics. My feminism, drug use, campaigning against the death penalty etc.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Talk Talk

« Reply #76 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 22:09:53 »

I mainly describe myself as a lefty due my views on social justice rather than economics. My campaigning against the death penalty, feminism, drug use etc.

Campaigning against feminism is very cool.
Talk Talk

« Reply #77 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 22:10:57 »

Caught you  Cheesy
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 22:11:40 »

Campaigning against feminism is very cool.

I just corrected it. Fuck off it's Friday night and I like wine Cheesy at least I noticed!

Talk Talk

« Reply #79 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 22:22:18 »

Let's light another blue touchpaper then. Where has feminism got the female sex in the West apart from ending up with marrying the state to support their single parent lifestyles (in a lot of cases - I don't mean all) instead of marrying men. Being the gatekeepers of their sexuality and giving it away willy nilly (sic) and then complaining about absent fathers who piss off as they are told that they are worthless and not necessary? Hence men generally no longer care about women or their safety or protection which was generally the way of life before. Then you end up with sexual assaults by gangs of Muslim arseholes in Germany as European men just shrug their shoulders. You said you were equal. Actually you are not, you are factually 40% physically less powerful. It is biology and how we are made. Perhaps women might reconsider and quietly concede that they really do need men and the protection of the stronger sex? Alternatively with the way it is going women perhaps should only go out into public chaperoned by a male relative. And wear the burka.

Stand well back on this one...  Head Hurts
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 22:39:30 »

Christ. I'm afraid I'm not tackling that. Too much wine and not enough time. I'd have to write an essay, and I've got too many proper ones to do. Please do continue to read about it though. Do what I do. I read parapsychology, I visit David Icke forums. I converse with as many people as I can who oppose my views. Do that with feminism.

ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 22:49:19 »

Ohhhh Alan, you're not an anarchist-capitalist, you might be an anarcho-syndicalist but you've blown it with Ells - enjoy the trees
Flashheart

« Reply #82 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 22:49:50 »

I visit David Icke forums.

You tease me.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 22:53:27 »

I like turtles
Flashheart

« Reply #84 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 22:54:43 »

You can stop it as well.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 22:57:06 »

Stop what?
Flashheart

« Reply #86 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 22:59:50 »

I'm not being at all serious, just a throw-away remark.

Carry on with whatever it was you were doing, especially if it involves poking Alan
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 23:00:45 »

You tease me.

Honestly, they're fucking brilliant.
I'm fascinated by the abnormal, and you don't get much more abnormal than people who think the queen is a lizard (amongst people who are free to live in the community, anyway.)

Flashheart

« Reply #88 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 23:03:41 »

Honestly, they're fucking brilliant.
I'm fascinated by the abnormal, and you don't get much more abnormal than people who think the queen is a lizard (amongst people who are free to live in the community, anyway.)

Kris Kristofferson!...

Why?

Why Kris Kristofferson?
Talk Talk

« Reply #89 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 23:25:18 »

Christ. I'm afraid I'm not tackling that. Too much wine and not enough time. I'd have to write an essay, and I've got too many proper ones to do. Please do continue to read about it though. Do what I do. I read parapsychology, I visit David Icke forums. I converse with as many people as I can who oppose my views. Do that with feminism.

Nah. Icke is a fucking loony. But thanks for the steer.

Ohhhh Alan, you're not an anarchist-capitalist, you might be an anarcho-syndicalist but you've blown it with Ells - enjoy the trees

No, not an anarchist-capitalist, an anarcho-capitalist.

Plenty of time to get Ells sorted (FFS Ells, don't do that number on me again).

The trees are doing very well by the way. As an anti-environmentalist you should commend me  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: