Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brexit & Football  (Read 23102 times)
Talk Talk

« Reply #90 on: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 00:33:43 »

Christ. I'm afraid I'm not tackling that. Too much wine and not enough time. I'd have to write an essay, and I've got too many proper ones to do.

When you are sober and have some time Ells, have a chew on this honey.

Women say "that men have to have empathy, you have to be sensitive and understand the thoughts, experiences and feelings of women."

Men have every right to say to women "well, how is that working for me? Do women enquire as to men's experience? How does it feel to be called a sexist, privileged, sex mad patriarch?" Does it ever happen? No. It's all anti-men. But there is no empathy to men or curiosity as to their experience. So female's demands from men fail the hypocrisy test. You want men to have empathy to women but you won't show them empathy in return. So fuck off. Get sexually assaulted in Germany, your choice.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 06:01:13 »

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 06:36:02 »

This thread gives me a bit of deja vu from a few years ago

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 08:11:20 »

Ah. Now that was more like it. Just like old times. This forum needs threads like this. Good stuff.
scollenstfc

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 10:46:50 »

before everyone settles down completely, let me drop this bombshell..

It would mean Branco would have to find another club  Eek

Cheesy
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 10:48:28 »

before everyone settles down completely, let me drop this bombshell..

It would mean Branco would have to find another club  Eek

Cheesy
Didn't realise Brazil was in the EU.......

It's All Good..............
scollenstfc

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 10:54:08 »

Didn't realise Brazil was in the EU.......

having read the last 7 pages before posting that, I'm starting to think it may have fried my brain slightly..
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 11:41:07 »

I'm pretty stunned you expect me to respond with any sincerity to a post that ends with "fuck off, get sexually assaulted"

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Talk Talk

« Reply #98 on: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 12:11:12 »

I'm pretty stunned you expect me to respond with any sincerity to a post that ends with "fuck off, get sexually assaulted"

That was the Bath Ales Dark Side talking, it was late and not aimed at you specifically, but women in general. Accept my apologies. The last sentence retracted xxx
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 12:42:26 »

I feel flame of the great Romeo and Juliet story of the TEF may have been snuffed out.

Never knowingly overstated.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 13:16:50 »

Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 18:03:07 »

That was the Bath Ales Dark Side talking, it was late and not aimed at you specifically, but women in general. Accept my apologies. The last sentence retracted xxx

I am a woman. I am "women in general".

I don't deserve to be sexually assaulted. No one does. That's fucking hideous. I will take offence to that whether you suggest I deserve it or a stranger.
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 18:06:31 by Ells » Logged

woolster

« Reply #102 on: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 20:05:42 »

I don't deserve to be sexually assaulted. No one does. That's fucking hideous. I will take offence to that whether you suggest I deserve it or a stranger.
I take it you have packed in talk talk for them there comments Lovers
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 20:23:21 »

I take it you have packed in talk talk for them there comments Lovers

I'm with Sky.

Talk Talk

« Reply #104 on: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 22:58:56 »

I don't deserve to be sexually assaulted. No one does. That's fucking hideous. I will take offence to that whether you suggest I deserve it or a stranger. I really would value your thoughts on the following Ells.

I retracted it and apologised.

Anyway, back on (side) track  Grin

I really would value your opinion on the following Ells, even if I have queered the pitch on the original feminism discussion.

My parents had me very late in life (mum had countless miscarriages and still births) and hence they had almost Victorian moral values. What they did instill in myself and my brother were very strong manners which have always naturally persisted.

It manifests itself in that I always open doors for females, let them go first, assist them with taking off and putting on their coats, pay for the drinks when out, always buy dinner, push their chairs in at tables and so on. While I get the whole feminism thing, I never, ever get a frown or a "you sexist pig bastard" comment when I do these things. Women usually looked surprised, then smile, then say thank you and genuinely look delighted because of these acts. I do this because I respect women very much, as I was brought up to.

How does this equate in your view?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: