Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is Tyson Fury the real deal or a right prick?  (Read 28773 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 09:24:40 »

That's a bit harsh.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 09:51:44 »

That's a bit harsh.

I think the fact that he has now taken to talking about himself in the third person makes this entirely fair!
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 11:47:04 »

I think it's bad that even a sports website can't write an article about him without mentioning comments he has made.
He's world champion and all everyone seems to be doing is getting on his back.
I don't agree with his comments, but he's a gypsy, they're brought up completely different to the rest of us and that's what they believe in. They're very religious and think women should be at home with the kids cooking and cleaning. That doesn't mean it's right, but that's how it is in his community.
Also, he's getting stick for saying Jessica Ennis slaps up well in a dress? I'm sure most blokes have said ten times worse down the pub.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 11:48:22 »

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/tyson-fury-a-delight-at-dinner-party-20151209104583
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 11:55:48 »

The other Tyson is somewhat of a beloved figure figure these days despite being a convicted rapist.

Fury is a bit of bellend but at least he has a bit about him unlike so many of our leading sportsmen. Usual storm in a teacup about his comments/opinions
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 13:23:32 »

To me, sexism and homophobia are a bit more serious than being "a bit of a bellend"
I'm glad he's been stripped of his title.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 13:32:15 »

To me, sexism and homophobia are a bit more serious than being "a bit of a bellend"
He hasn't been stripped of a title because of the comments though, it's because he is fighting Klitscho again before fighting the mandatory challenger.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 13:38:50 »

Yeah, I know that. I'm just glad. His views are dangerous. No one would be making excuses for him had he been racist.

Talk Talk

« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 13:40:00 »

Yeah, I know that. I'm just glad. His views are dangerous. No one would be making excuses for him had he been racist.

Hmmm. A racist, sexist, homophobe. Now who does that remind me of on this forum..?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 13:40:41 »

He's been stripped of ONE of them. I think he won 3(?) belts from different Boxing organisations when he won.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 13:50:39 »

I think it was obvious which one I meant!

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 13:58:26 »

complete and utter bell end.

but also a complete and utter waste of police time and money investigating his remarks. though I guess they are duty bound to do so.
Panda Paws

« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 14:24:27 »

Apathy at his comments are bizarre - he's clearly a bigoted arsehole and a complete waste of oxygen. Unfortunately he has the right to say what he wants, and we all do. Easiest thing is for the media companies to not give him the inches/air time but he's a good story.

Should he be on the SPOTY list? Yes. Should he be allowed to think and say what he likes (unless a criminal offence)? Yes. Is he a complete and utter cockwomble who should be widely ignored and derided, and will be the second Klitschko destroys him in the rematch? Yes.

One thing - I don't like the title of the thread as he's clearly both and they're not mutually exclusive.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 14:32:51 »

Apathy at his comments are bizarre - he's clearly a bigoted arsehole and a complete waste of oxygen. Unfortunately he has the right to say what he wants, and we all do. Easiest thing is for the media companies to not give him the inches/air time but he's a good story.

Should he be on the SPOTY list? Yes. Should he be allowed to think and say what he likes (unless a criminal offence)? Yes. Is he a complete and utter cockwomble who should be widely ignored and derided, and will be the second Klitschko destroys him in the rematch? Yes.

One thing - I don't like the title of the thread as he's clearly both and they're not mutually exclusive.

Spot on in every respect.

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 14:49:18 »

Spot on in every respect.

Except for the Klitschko destroying him part.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: