Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power...  (Read 49720 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 12:06:02 »

I boo-urnsed at the end. I'm sorry TEF, frustration crept out.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 12:17:40 »

Fuck off, I'm good a Football manager so I know it all.

Power did confirm on one of the radio interviews that he had already received an application from an expert at Championship Manager!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 12:20:07 »

Another snippet . . .

Re the one and only appearance of Agombar.

Heard that Daddy Ago owed a certain club owner a fairly high amount of spondooliks. To grease the wheels so said amount would get paid Daddy wanted Baby Ago to have a professional appearance to add to his impressive CV.

Where are you getting these from, I assume its due to your new role as a media darling - missed your work yesterday but assume it was a little like this

Chrystovski

« Reply #138 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 12:33:50 »

So two relatively new posters commenting on the Power situation, come on then which of you is Mark Cooper?  Cheesy

Whilst I think Power is a C***, not even I could hate him as much as Cooper probably does.  Grin
Chrystovski

« Reply #139 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 12:35:18 »

Power did confirm on one of the radio interviews that he had already received an application from an expert at Championship Manager!

Championship Manager is very out of date, we should at least be looking to appoint someone with recent managerial experience such as a Football Manager player.
Honest Lee

We are going up ! (sometime)

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 12:42:07 »

So two relatively new posters commenting on the Power situation, come on then which of you is Mark Cooper?  Cheesy

The only thing that ever matters is to love and to be loved.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #141 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 12:44:34 »

If Power brings in a manager who turns our season around I'm going to ban all you naysayers
Skinny Pete

« Reply #142 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 13:32:34 »

Where are you getting these from, I assume its due to your new role as a media darling - missed your work yesterday but assume it was a little like this

Just somebody I know who has an 'in' at the club. Whether it's bollocks or not I don't know. Just relaying it.

Les Ferdinand - not the in BTW just a name that came up
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 13:37:14 by Pleasantly Plump Audrey » Logged
Chrystovski

« Reply #143 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 13:39:38 »

If Power brings in a manager who turns our season around I'm going to ban all you naysayers

For the sake of our club I hope the new manager does turn it around but I don't think my opinion will change on Power.

Our past history of shady owners has made me somewhat sceptical, chuck in Powers history and how things appear to be panning out the same way as they did at Cambridge and my trust for him has all but gone.

I know it's easy to knock him when the chips are down but I think he will always divide opinion.
You will get Town fans who back him till the end and others who have lost trust in him and his lack of PR skills mean that opinion will likely not change.

Doesn't mean fans are happy clappers or naysayers, deluded or whatever else you see spouted on here. Football is all about opinions and this forum would be really dull without them.
Skinny Pete

« Reply #144 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 13:45:00 »

All the majority really want is a smidgen of on-field success.

Power is a bit high profile for an owner/Director of Football/Caretaker Manager
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 17:28:30 »

Williams hasn't been seen at the training ground for months.

Do you go training often then?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 17:30:40 »

Another snippet . . .

Re the one and only appearance of Agombar.

Heard that Daddy Ago owed a certain club owner a fairly high amount of spondooliks. To grease the wheels so said amount would get paid Daddy wanted Baby Ago to have a professional appearance to add to his impressive CV.

So, in order to get money back he is owed - he signs and pays said player for a year? That makes him more out of pocket I'd have thought?
Unless said Dad was paying said Sons wages - but then couldn't he have just paid off his debt with that money instead?

Doesn't make sense to me.
Skinny Pete

« Reply #147 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 17:36:11 »

Dunno. Maybe the debt occurred after he was signed - the Hereford 'purchase'?

Think Daddy Ago had no intention of repaying unless Boy got a game.

Why he was signed in the first place  God only knows but was obviously a favour of some sort.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 17:39:05 by Pleasantly Plump Audrey » Logged
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 18:15:06 »

So, in order to get money back he is owed - he signs and pays said player for a year? That makes him more out of pocket I'd have thought?
Unless said Dad was paying said Sons wages - but then couldn't he have just paid off his debt with that money instead?

Doesn't make sense to me.
Two years!!  Was certainly a way of taking money out of the club legally!
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 18:22:26 »

Fucking hell, there is some shite in here!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: