Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Insignia  (Read 3904 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, September 6, 2015, 22:06:05 »

Thought this was a thread about my favourite after shave of the 80's. I was easily pleased back then!

When I was about 12, me and mate stole a bottle of my Dad's Absinthe-like (that's how strong it tasted to us) homemade wine to get pissed at his. We drank it and got nicely twatted. Realising it was mostly alcohol, we then decided to continue our session with his large bottle of Insignia.

I don't think we got very far, or if we even managed to swallow any, but we did try to drink a cap full each. I do still recall the utterly vile taste - so yeah, don't drink Insignia when you've finished the homemade wine.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 09:20:58 »

its all over now.....

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 12:24:56 »

MY BMW was in for repairs, and the near as possible replacement they gave me was a 2 litre Insignia, it was nt bad, but nowhere near like for like. However the wife much preferred it over the BMW, not as hard to get in and out of and a smoother drive according to her! Oh and more boot space.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 18:55:01 »

MY BMW was in for repairs, and the near as possible replacement they gave me was a 2 litre Insignia, it was nt bad, but nowhere near like for like. However the wife much preferred it over the BMW, not as hard to get in and out of and a smoother drive according to her! Oh and more boot space.

Plus if her in doors is ever pissed off with me, I can move into the boot for a bit...

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: