Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New manager for 15/16  (Read 59042 times)
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 12:08:39 »

Ok, put it another way. How much money do you think he's on at QPR? How much would we be able to offer?
Panda Paws

« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 12:09:18 »

Again, he'd be one part of a football management team of four. Unusual, but no-one's puppet.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 12:21:54 »

The 'Powers Puppet' remark was in jest, I more meant that he wouldn't swap DoF at QPR, a club owned by one of Malaysia's richest men, for Swindon, owned by a man who is certainly not the among the wealthiest in Switzerland
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 12:28:53 »

The 'Powers Puppet' remark was in jest, I more meant that he wouldn't swap DoF at QPR, a club owned by one of Malaysia's richest men, for Swindon, owned by a man who is certainly not the among the wealthiest in Switzerland
He probably wouldn't even be in Swindons wealthiest 100 people if he moved to Swindon TBH.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 12:54:58 »

Let's put this manager title to bed - the new man would have the title of Head Coach

He will be expected to keep and work with the current coaches, he will have an input into players but a lot are brought in by the chairman and his advisor

But I think there will be a lot of interest owing to where we finished last season

I'm expecting the appointment to be announced a short while after Weds announce Cooper as head coach, I'm sure Power will consult the likes of Ferdinand & Sherwood and probably appoint someone who has been a coach but is highly rated as a coach

Unless Williams wants to step up to be the main man then I'd suggest the job is his
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 12:57:11 »

According to the Sheff Weds forum there will be an announcement at 3pm tomorrow and that we will get £150k compensation.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 13:01:29 »

Any one you fancy from this list Cheesy

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trainer/verfuegbaretrainer/statistik
SuperBosnian

« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 13:06:38 »

1. Keith Hill
2. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
3. Paul Tisdale
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 13:09:50 »

Let's put this manager title to bed - the new man would have the title of Head Coach

He will be expected to keep and work with the current coaches, he will have an input into players but a lot are brought in by the chairman and his advisor

But I think there will be a lot of interest owing to where we finished last season

I'm expecting the appointment to be announced a short while after Weds announce Cooper as head coach, I'm sure Power will consult the likes of Ferdinand & Sherwood and probably appoint someone who has been a coach but is highly rated as a coach

Unless Williams wants to step up to be the main man then I'd suggest the job is his
I think that's all a very fair summation  Yes
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 13:21:23 »

If Garcia has heart troubles managing town should finish the job nice and quick.

Smiley Uk's answer to dignitas!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 14:00:36 »

I see Ian Crook is available...ex of Norwich - put 2 + 2 = 5 or how about Lee Clark - done well until the basket case that was Blackpool

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 14:49:00 »

Surely that would be the Sports Psychologist? Smiley

(I think you're right btw)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 14:51:17 »

I see Ian Crook is available...ex of Norwich - put 2 + 2 = 5 or how about Lee Clark - done well until the basket case that was Blackpool

Get him in.   Crook/Swindle fest.
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 21:12:04 »

Not sure Birmingham fans would agree.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 21:17:37 »

Or possibly even Huddersfield fans given the amount of time it took him to get their pretty good squad up
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: