Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cooper to have talks with the wendies  (Read 79137 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Thursday, June 18, 2015, 16:50:17 »

Do they realise they're going for the wrong guy? Hasn't everyone said that our success basically came from Williams?
kerry red

« Reply #181 on: Thursday, June 18, 2015, 16:56:40 »

Probably fed up being Power's mouthpiece.

Wouldn't blame him going in the least
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Thursday, June 18, 2015, 17:01:27 »

Personally, I want Cooper to stay but I can't help but think there's more substance in this.

The thing is, he's been linked with so many clubs and  one with some 'substance' (SM) that it seems highly probable he wants out.

Its a shame because I don't want something that has worked to be broken. You can say Williams does all the work, and that may be true, but someone doing that behind the scenes is different from someone doing it in the spotlight - assuming we don't bring in another pseudo-manager.
--
Club is a bit of a PR shambles isn't it - I mean have we actually signed BOO or not?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Thursday, June 18, 2015, 17:06:33 »

Not the first person to rock up unannounced, the problem is that it tends to happen under shaky owners (BEST and Jed).
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Friday, June 19, 2015, 08:45:51 »

http://m.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-weds/sheffield-wednesday-owls-fight-to-land-cooper-1-7317170
kerry red

« Reply #185 on: Friday, June 19, 2015, 09:00:45 »

£150,000 for Coops?

No brainer!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Friday, June 19, 2015, 09:12:35 »

Four language errors in that short article. Who let the kids take over the press?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Friday, June 19, 2015, 10:10:43 »

if he wants to go then there isn't any point stopping him. 150k is irrelevant really.

Humph. feels like we are a drifting rudderless club right now.
Panda Paws

« Reply #188 on: Friday, June 19, 2015, 11:45:22 »

Humph. feels like we are a drifting rudderless club right now.

Based on?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Friday, June 19, 2015, 11:59:37 »

A hunch I can see where Batch is coming from, the lack of tangible info coming out of the club is becoming rather unsettling.
kerry red

« Reply #190 on: Friday, June 19, 2015, 11:59:58 »

I'm taking a 'fuck it' stance.

Looking forward to seeing how all the new players perform, looking forward to seeing Hylton progress, looking forward to taking some teams apart, looking forward to getting rid of the 82er infection.

It's my club - bollocks to everyone else
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Friday, June 19, 2015, 12:14:35 »

Based on?

Its a mixture of things:
  - No mention of BOO signing or lack of signing. PR blackout it seems.
  - Letting anything that has a value leave (albeit for FMV)
  - A manager constantly linked away from the club
  - A lack of transparency on a certain agents input to the cub, and why. especially when at least one local journalist suggests he could become DoF. I hope the local media address this sometime rather than constantly providing opinion pieces.
  - Lack of signings - not so much of a worry as such as they will come.

Basically the season ended in a massive disappointment, and absolutely nothing has happened to give any hint of optimism about the forthcoming season.

Look, they could be waiting for Cooper to leave before everything starts to slot into place. Until it does I feel a bit uneasy.
« Last Edit: Friday, June 19, 2015, 12:18:23 by Batch » Logged
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Friday, June 19, 2015, 12:22:23 »

Its a mixture of things:
  - No mention of BOO signing or lack of signing. PR blackout it seems.
  - Letting anything that has a value leave (albeit for FMV)
  - A manager constantly linked away from the club
  - A lack of transparency on a certain agents input to the cub, and why. especially when at least one local journalist suggests he could become DoF. I hope the local media address this sometime rather than constantly providing opinion pieces.
  - Lack of signings - not so much of a worry as such as they will come.

Basically the season ended in a massive disappointment, and absolutely nothing has happened to give any hint of optimism about the forthcoming season.

Look, they could be waiting for Cooper to leave before everything starts to slot into place. Until it does I feel a bit uneasy.

I think you'll find everyone's been on holiday. Even Paolo di Canio could get in unnoticed at the moment.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Friday, June 19, 2015, 12:26:32 »

I think you'll find everyone's been on holiday. Even Paolo di Canio could get in unnoticed at the moment.

So we signed a player when everyone was on holiday?  I believe the clubs press guy was back this week too. We can't have 1 employee at the club either.

No, I don't buy that at all.

Oh, and Di Canio uses the cove of nightfall. I bet he went in fully cam'd up.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Friday, June 19, 2015, 12:36:52 »

So we signed a player when everyone was on holiday?  I believe the clubs press guy was back this week too. We can't have 1 employee at the club either.

No, I don't buy that at all.

Oh, and Di Canio uses the cove of nightfall. I bet he went in fully cam'd up.

When the press guy is on holiday, there is no communication. He's working through his in-tray now. He just hasn't got to O yet. That or we haven't actually signed the kid. I mean, it's not like he's the messiah. Summer is for not worrying about football. Chill.  Too Cool

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: