Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Bradford City  (Read 33619 times)
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 21:43:24 »

Does doing the double over them make us a better side than Chelsea? That's how it works isn't it?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 21:43:39 »

kind words from Branco
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #122 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 21:45:07 »

15 points clear of Doncaster in 7th place, that looks good.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 21:46:35 »

Thank.

Fuck.

That was a long old second half. Glad I didn't listen to it. I couldn't even bear to read the posts on here, I just knew what would be happening.

Any way... Banana Woot Jumping Harsh Funny
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 21:49:20 »

Am I right in thinking that everything is back to normal, we're definitely going up and all is right with the World? Can anyone confirm this? Reg?
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 21:58:33 »

Some of our fans annoy me more than any performance or referee has ever done, bloody hell there are some wasted blowjobs at the county ground

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 22:02:04 »

First half was excellent free flowing football we should have been 3 or 4 up and they should have been down to 10 men.

The 2nd half however was nothing short of a car crash. We gifted them a goal, no idea what Thompson was trying to do but he's a liability at the moment and costing us a goal a game and is really not a captain. We completely lost control of the game after that and it got very nervy on and off the pitch. We need someone to take control on the pitch and shout at people, when Andy Williams is the most vocal player in your team you know there's a lack of a leader.
We just aren't any good at game management and that goes for Cooper too. He didn't have a single sub warming up 2nd half, Gladwin was fucked for the last 20 but there was no sign of a sub until stoppage time, he just left us to hang. He really needs to learn when to make subs and change things.

I'll take the 3 points though and hopefully we can build on this now.

Also Michael Smith needs to be benched, he's just a passenger at the moment and his close control isn't good enough for the way we play.
Levi lapper

« Reply #127 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 22:02:51 »

Wasted blow job?  
adje

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 22:02:55 »

Nicky Ajose doesn't sleep apparently

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 22:04:45 »

For 40 minutes we looked absolute class, lost a bit of concentration just before half-time - they changed their formation to match us after half-time and we never really got to grips with it, put us under a lot of pressure and deservedly got a goal which fortunately turned out only to be a consolation.  Main talking point must be the worst referee see at the CG for many years, absolute class when he sent their guy off then realised he had only given him one yellow.  The bloke was a twat of the highest order!!
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 22:14:42 »

Wasted blow job?  
Should have been in the mouth not in the appropriate baby making area..

I base this largely on hearing that we should drop N Thompson and that Wes is overrated

And that Gladwin doesn't deserve his place in the team because he doesn't try for them

Suicide

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 22:15:15 »

We bum fucked Bradford in the first half, Williams and Smith missed sitters which would have made the 2nd half a non event.

Again, another retard referee who clearly belongs at pub league level. Their number 3 should have been sent off; Bradford were allowed to kick the shit out of us but any foul by a Swindon player resulted in a yellow card.

2nd half you could see Bradford had a bollocking, but we were in no danger from their lumps into the box until Thompson gave them a goal, quite possibly the most criminal goal you'll ever see.

The ref then decides to get just about every decision wrong, including sending off their player for his first yellow. What a twat.

Luongo was class again, but my motm was Branco who won everything. Turnball and Stephens didn't have the best of games when it came to defending.

Good win, but more nervy than it should have been. We can beat Crewe.

« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 22:19:08 by Gnasher » Logged

Cats are better than dogs FACT
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 22:15:29 »

he sent their guy off then realised he had only given him one yellow.  The bloke was a twat of the highest order!!

That guy was Stephen Darby, Swindon legend
kerry red

« Reply #133 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 22:18:03 »

First half we were back to our imperious best. Bradford tried the 82ers approach of kicking anything that moved in a red shirt.

Fucking Luongo was just about unplayable and scored 2 wonderful carbon copy goals.

could and should have been way out of sight in the 1st half (where have we heard that before).

2nd half and along comes the now customary defensive howler and we go all wobbly - although TBF they didn't create much even if they looked dangerous.

We didn't play as bad in the 2nd half as some others say.

Great call from Cooper recalling Branco who was superb. Smudge seems right off the boil at the mo, but I'd stick with him.

Fantastic 3 points against a very savvy team.

How the fuck did Creepies beat us?
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 22:19:10 »

That guy was Stephen Darby, Swindon legend
But was a right twat tonight....
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: