Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Contracts  (Read 22448 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 14:40:16 »

Branco significantly celebrated after the 1-0 over City.

As City fans as have told us since, that's not their sort of player.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 14:41:31 »

Hardly a surprise that it's heavy handed given how Harley and ward were treated.

We are winning so nobody cares.
Exactly how is Ward being poorly treated - we appeared to panic into giving him a two year contract,  fairly shortly after it became clear that at best our style doesn't suit him - at worst his legs have gone.

He isn't getting a game and isn't going to get one, however i have not seen any suggestion his contract is not being honoured or that we have refused to let him leave, and he is being allowed to do his badges. I don't understand what the club are doing that's bad?

Equally with Harley, wasn't going to play not aware we were forcing out or not honouring contract so again what is the club supposed to do?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 14:44:07 »

Wouldn't be averse to buying him, though, just to ratchet things up before we 'Welcome (Swindon) to Hell'.

Really? Jesus wept!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 14:47:27 »

Wouldn't be averse to buying him, though, just to ratchet things up before we 'Welcome (Swindon) to Hell'.

Really? Jesus wept!
Its fucking Bristol not Galatasaray.

Inbreds.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 14:50:45 »

Really? Jesus wept!

No. This is how it goes: I'm really worried this rumour could be serious. Our season will fall apart if they steal Magic Rafa from us for less than a million. He's the lynchpin of our side and I'm almost in tears at the prospect of them blowing us out of the water. Let's fight this to our last breath.

See?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 14:52:02 »

Most of me thinks Power would rather see Branco rot on the training ground than let him join a promotion contender.

...but as we're always told, everyone has a price.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #21 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 14:56:45 »

Most of me thinks Power would rather see Branco rot on the training ground than let him join a promotion contender.

...but as we're always told, everyone has a price.
I agree, isn't Branco out of contract at the end of the season? if he is then Shitty won't pay a fee for a player they can get on a free in a few months time.

More likely he will leave to go abroad because he is not good enough yet to go to a higher league like the Championship, maybe in a couple of years time he will be but hes definately around his level now.

@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 15:34:30 »

Exactly how is Ward being poorly treated - we appeared to panic into giving him a two year contract,  fairly shortly after it became clear that at best our style doesn't suit him - at worst his legs have gone.

He isn't getting a game and isn't going to get one, however i have not seen any suggestion his contract is not being honoured or that we have refused to let him leave, and he is being allowed to do his badges. I don't understand what the club are doing that's bad?

He did play in one of the development games recently so still around the club
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 15:40:29 »

Its fucking Bristol not Galatasaray.

Inbreds.

Ill always remember the terrifying sight as we reached the station after dicking them 4 nil back in the early 90's of 3 wurzels in a ford fiesta wanting to take on the entire 2k of Swindon fans walking back in the glow of victory.

Welcome to hell indeed.

Never knowingly overstated.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #24 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 15:42:39 »

Cheesy

kerry red

« Reply #25 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 17:43:08 »

Don't mess with the gangsta!

https://mobile.twitter.com/SLloydBespoke/status/544529720961159168/photo/1
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 17:56:03 »

He may be good with buying players but that fool is buying a coat with one arm
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 19:45:59 »

Just checked out the OTIB thread about Branco on above recommendations. Jesus this is cringeworthy.

I also just sent Branco a screenshot of his 'touching the badge' celebration after beating City. Wonder what changed...?

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 19:50:42 »

I also just sent Branco a screenshot of his 'touching the badge' celebration after beating City. Wonder what changed...?

That whole post-match celebration from him sticks in the throat a bit now.  More proof, not it was needed, that players kissing the badge as if they love the club is utter bollocks.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, December 15, 2014, 20:01:32 »

That whole post-match celebration from him sticks in the throat a bit now.  More proof, not it was needed, that players kissing the badge as if they love the club is utter bollocks.
Link Sport have said they understand that Branco is happy at Swindon and doesn't want to leave but is unhappy with the terms of the new contract.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: