Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v The Slavetraders Official Matchday Thread  (Read 130941 times)
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 13:28:08 »

Back to the end celbrations. Is it worse than Scott Murray doing the ayatollah to Cardiff City fans?

Me thinks not

That fucking gyspy always used to love celebrating in front of us too. We dished it out though so we just had to suck it up. If only they could see that down in bandit country.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 13:33:58 »

It happens. When it happens to you, you hate it, when it happens to the opposition, they hate it. That's football, it ain't that complex.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 13:37:43 »

It happens. When it happens to you, you hate it, when it happens to the opposition, they hate it. That's football, it ain't that complex.

But obviously it's too complex for the Wurzels...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
kerry red

« Reply #498 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 13:39:04 »

You have to hope all this never-ending fall-out will leach over into their next game.

It's getting quite unbelievable, my lovers!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 13:42:23 »

Does OTIB now stand for Over the Top In Bristol?
GL5 Red

« Reply #500 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 13:50:14 »

Embarrassing, the bloke sounds like an absolute tool anyway but he was like a spoilt little shit after defeat.  City gave it large for weeks, the actually believed their own hype, shame tinpot Swindon did what we usually do, defeated them.  What a day.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 14:07:50 »

Thor would have a field day over on OTIB at the moment
Let's hope puts in an appearance there to wind up the already agitated fuckwits
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 14:20:20 »

even Bristol City's whining bunch of spolit brats should surely be putting things in perspective and celebrating the fact that Mark Cooper is able to talk on the telephone to his Dad and City "legend" Terry about a well deserved win for his team. Yes thee was a sending off, that surprise, surprise the supporters of the team responsible view as an incorrect call by the ref. Yes one team adapted to the loss of their best 2 midfield players without endless whinging about how unfair it ws. Yes a great finish by Michael Smith finally cracked a defence who performed admirably against an extra man for 75 minutes. Yes a player who last week had a nightmarish afternoon celebrated enthusiastically in front of opposition supporters who had no doubt been doling out stick for 90 minutes. But surely after a cooling down period and disappointment at losing has passed the Slave traders should acknowledge all that really matters is that Terry Cooper appears to have recovered from a potentially fatal illness.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2836975/Mark-Cooper-ends-Bristol-City-s-unbeaten-run-dad-Terry-matters.html

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 14:24:40 »

I tend to agree....most things have probably been covered by now, there's time for a bit more debriefing perhaps, but starting to think about the Posh game would be an idea.  It's certainly an interesting fixture.

Especially after the JPT ties with them, the two close games in the league and the fact we were slim margins away from taking their spot in the Play Offs... sets our games against them this season to be a bit tasty.

Is it just me or does anyone else miss Ajose? He was honest, could get goals and I loved his celebration.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
kerry red

« Reply #504 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 14:26:03 »

Agitated doesn't do it justice.

Manic would be more like it. As much as I am enjoying the fuckwits going round in circles about all manner of things Swindon, I honestly cannot believe the reaction.

They have a great pic of the moment the red card is flourished - with Toffolo behind with arms raised wearing a mighty grin.

they have given out his twitter account
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 14:28:38 »

Hopefully their players are getting caught up in a bit of this hysteria, OTT reactions such as this are the sort of thing that can cause focus to be lost and derail a season.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 14:35:33 »

This BCFC fan has just tweeted the following:

https://twitter.com/willis_86/status/534352857479532545

Thoughts? Let's put the shoe on the other foot... would we like to hear another manager say he was 'unimpressed' with Cooper and his reactions?

Personally I think Power is a legend for condemning their Gaffer's clearly unprofessional, childish and abusive way of reacting to the loss. Granted what Thompson did could be seen as unprofessional, but there are two sets of standards between how a player can present himself and a manager...

So in summary. Fuck that guy. Power is one of the best things to happen to STFC in a long time and spoke the truth.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #507 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 14:38:30 »

Does OTIB now stand for Over the Top In Bristol?

Yes, it would seem so, if this is anything to go by:

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/165950-thompson-how-to-make-the-complaint/

No
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 14:38:59 »

This BCFC fan has just tweeted the following:

https://twitter.com/willis_86/status/534352857479532545

Thoughts? Let's put the shoe on the other foot... would we like to hear another manager say he was 'unimpressed' with Cooper and his reactions?

Personally I think Power is a legend for condemning their Gaffer's clearly unprofessional, childish and abusive way of reacting to the loss. Granted what Thompson did could be seen as unprofessional, but there are two sets of standards between how a player can present himself and a manager...

So in summary. Fuck that guy. Power is one of the best things to happen to STFC in a long time and spoke the truth.

Don't rise to it.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 14:40:20 »

Especially after the JPT ties with them, the two close games in the league and the fact we were slim margins away from taking their spot in the Play Offs... sets our games against them this season to be a bit tasty.

Is it just me or does anyone else miss Ajose? He was honest, could get goals and I loved his celebration.

Personally I've never much liked Peterborough since we lost twice to them within 3 days in April  63, during the run in to promotion. The home defeat in front of 23000+ at the CG particularly galling. We did manage to put 6 on ColU the following day mind.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: