Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This club/and Club Shop  (Read 3555 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 16:45:07 »

Your correct there Reg !
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 19:55:51 »

Quote from: "Monkey Nuts"
I am in total disaray today, some things that are really getting up my nose (no jokes about whats been put up their):-

1. Our so called face of the club, Sandy Gray, is a complete fruit loop who again has no understanding of how a football club/business should be run.  She keeps getting on fans back for standing up, surely its a bigger crime to forget to save the 17.5% VAT on each sale....thats simple accountancy!!!  It doesnt take a lot to set up an account to save the 17.5%?!?!?!

2. Sales - I do not understand where the money has gone from Parkin sale, ok we have to pay some to Chelsea and we have the payment to inland revenue coming up.  However I was under the impression that slashing the wage bill by 500k a season was in order to pay this.

3. Player Commitment - I do not ask or expect swindon town to have the best team in the country or the league, however all I ask as a paying customer is that when they wear the uniform they put in 100% commitment and attitude.  I fail to see how some of our team can be happy with performances of late.

4. Youth innitiatives - why arent the club trying to retain and gain young supporters? If we are to have any future this is where it lies.

5. Club Shop - went to the shop before the game and bought the away kit for my little nephew, asked to have his name and number on it, they charged me and said yeah no probs be ready after game.  I went back in after the game and they said they hadnt done it due to they didnt want to use the numbers and letters up as they wont be getting more in.  This is ludicrous I could understand if it was april or may but its august and the club therefore refunded about £8 worth of my purchase due to this short sight. The shop is also open at odd times, sometimes not open at all

I could carry on with this post for ages as there is so much wrong with our club.  Carson is worth in the region of 30million and if he truely did love this club would possibly clear our debts and appoint someone capable of running his business and moving it forward.  The fact is we are a sinking ship and if nothing is done soon I fear the future.

Aologies for the rant but thats my feelings.

Asher

Honestly....

Spot On!
DMR

« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 19:59:20 »

didn't adam crozier go the royal mail?
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 20:04:07 »

Yes he's a cunt dave.
DMR

« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 20:06:06 »