Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pleasant surprise  (Read 6862 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, August 23, 2014, 09:14:27 »

Not sure about jumping for joy, at least with it fixed the game will be on but the downside is that crass guy on the mic and the shit music they play!!
stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, August 23, 2014, 09:26:04 »

Not sure about jumping for joy, at least with it fixed the game will be on but the downside is that crass guy on the mic and the shit music they play!!

God giveth and then he taketh away.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 15:25:57 »

I had a look on the Brighton forum to see some comments about last nights' game and had to laugh at the amount of people who mentioned about the 'deafening' sound system!

In other news, did anyone else get a text from the club about tickets for the Coventry game? Do I get charged to receive these? I don't remember signing up to anything.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 16:33:42 »

In other news, did anyone else get a text from the club about tickets for the Coventry game? Do I get charged to receive these? I don't remember signing up to anything.

Get them all the time
Dont recall ever being charged
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 16:39:01 »

I had a text regarding tickets for the Cov game - haven't had one before for a game, what's the point of sending them to season ticket holders, and how did they get my mobile no.?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 16:43:00 »

I just happened to 'read' Honktonk's post with 'Boom Boom Boom' by Out There Brothers playing in the background. Adds a whole new dimension.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 16:44:57 »

what's the point of sending them to season ticket holders, and how did they get my mobile no.?

Indeed. Would have made some sense if season ticket holders could bring a friend for a reduced price or some such.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 16:46:14 »

I had a text regarding tickets for the Cov game - haven't had one before for a game, what's the point of sending them to season ticket holders, and how did they get my mobile no.?

I had the same. Assumed I had to give number when registering with MyWorld thingy.

Prompted opted out of receiving future texts
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 19:17:38 »

I had the same. Assumed I had to give number when registering with MyWorld thingy.

Prompted opted out of receiving future texts

Likewise.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 22:31:31 »

LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, August 28, 2014, 11:29:11 »

Don't rely on the opt-out working, I've had three texts this season and have opted out after each one.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: