Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: We gonna sign any players this season??  (Read 4806 times)
Stoner1970

Ignore
« on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 07:26:36 »

STILL no signings yet I see. Tick tock tick tock season starts in around 4 weeks. At this rate we are gonna struggle to field a 6 aside team!!. Ferry, Ranger, McEverly, Troy, to name a few have departed but none replaced. Starting to get a bit worried as other teams seem to be making signings daily.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 07:30:10 »

Sure you mean Ferry? He left about three years ago.

You may have noticed we didn't have an owner officially until last Friday. Signings will come, Power's statement says 3-4 and targets identified.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #2 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 07:31:52 »

Yes of course we will sign some players, what a silly statement/question.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 07:43:09 »

Hmmm, not many posts, pointlessly critical, using misinformation in public, use of 'gonna' rather that 'going to'....

Hi Jed!

How's Brazil?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 07:43:39 »

Listen in to Lee Power on radio tonight, 6 pm.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 08:00:20 »

Hmmm, not many posts, pointlessly critical, using misinformation in public, use of 'gonna' rather that 'going to'....

Hi Jed!

How's Brazil?

Still too coherent for Jed
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 08:05:12 »

WUM.

Piss off.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 08:21:40 »

WUM from down the A420 I would guess, doesn't even know that Ferry left at the end of last season and has now moved back upto Scotland..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 08:36:46 »

WUM from down the A420 I would guess

If that's a scum stone that's been cast then there must be a glass shattering noise in their ears.
kerry red

« Reply #9 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 08:51:48 »

If it is, indeed, a yellow fecker I'd suggest he'd worry more about that fella Ashton that's going to sell them down the river.

Oh, and BTW, how many have you signed?

I reckon in a few years they'll be nostalgic about about the 3 sides they have now instead of none!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 10:36:20 »

Power has a few things up his sleeve I'm sure....I'm relaxed now the board stuff is sorted...

Mid table would be good...so lets see what old Will Power comes up with.

Clems Army!
Stoner1970

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 10:47:28 »

Thing is, I bet all we sign is more inexperienced loans, average age of 19. Trouble with that is, we will never build a team that will gel and progress. As soon as they have gelled and bonded then it is back to their parent clubs and then we have to start all over again for the following season and so on and will never get anywhere, hence why we will be stuck in league 1 and league 2 for many seasons to come I fear.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 11:16:50 »

Thing is, I bet all we sign is more inexperienced loans, average age of 19. Trouble with that is, we will never build a team that will gel and progress. As soon as they have gelled and bonded then it is back to their parent clubs and then we have to start all over again for the following season and so on and will never get anywhere, hence why we will be stuck in league 1 and league 2 for many seasons to come I fear.

Given we are trying to live within our means, I'd be interested to hear an alternative plan.

Plus Luongo and Byrne started as loans...
« Last Edit: Monday, July 7, 2014, 12:28:23 by PetsWinPrizes » Logged
kerry red

« Reply #13 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 11:29:09 »

But would you not think that if we had got promoted last season that Pritchard may well have signed on for another season long loan in the Championship?

I would rather watch a decent PL youngster for a season than some gnarled old lower league pro.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #14 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 11:30:28 »

To be honest our most experienced players this year ( that we currently have ) will be Ward, Harley and Williams - all three of them crap.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: