Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FA Cup Final  (Read 2360 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 16:21:00 »

The camera keeps showing full crown adult male humans with Tiger face paint. Still not worse than Piers, but come on chaps.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 16:22:16 »

10 years ago Arsenal had just finished the season unbeaten.

How they'd kill for a Vieira or a Campbell or a Cole or a Gilberto or a Ljungberg or a Pires or a Bergkamp or a Henry now...
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 16:29:59 »

Strange question I know but is there a side of Wembley that is 'luckier', just looking at this game now and Arsenal fans are in the West Side, the same side that we've been in twice and lost twice, had a quick google but can't find anything?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 16:32:53 »

Strange question I know but is there a side of Wembley that is 'luckier', just looking at this game now and Arsenal fans are in the West Side, the same side that we've been in twice and lost twice, had a quick google but can't find anything?

I think for the first few years when the new Wembley opened there was a lucky side
...or it might have even been the Millennium actually.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 18:20:39 »

I think for the first few years when the new Wembley opened there was a lucky side
...or it might have even been the Millennium actually.
I seem to remember something about one end of the Millennium supposedly being luckier, you might be on to something there.

But for the OP, our defeats were more to do with not being good enough than being on the wrong side
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 18:21:55 »

Bugger
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 18:38:18 »

Oh no, it's thoroughly outweighed by the fact that Piers Morgan is going to jump off White Horse Bridge, don't worry.

Can someone push Piers Morgan off the bridge anyway?

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 19:05:24 »

I seem to remember something about one end of the Millennium supposedly being luckier, you might be on to something there.

But for the OP, our defeats were more to do with not being good enough than being on the wrong side
The end we played at, and lost, was the lucky end at Wembley. We showed it to be superstition rather than reality.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: