Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Notts County v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 28675 times)
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 13:57:29 »

Only one club's is worse than ours... Notts County!

Still Huh?
Thought we might have the coveted top spot after saturday
kerry red

« Reply #226 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 13:58:57 »

Another easy bit of trivia

When was the last game where we had 2 sent off?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 14:00:16 »

Notts County  Smiley
kerry red

« Reply #228 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 14:01:01 »

Smart arse!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 14:04:22 »

Only one club's is worse than ours... Notts County! Although we've picked up only 2 less yellows but have conceded 42 fewer fouls.

That's really bad.

That's one thing we definitely need to work on for next season!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 14:05:02 »

Another easy bit of trivia

When was the last game where we had 2 sent off?

Rovers at home? They had 2 off as well...
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 14:08:14 »

Still Huh?

Those 2 reds took us equal with 7.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
thedor

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 14:09:34 »

Haven't seen the fans video. I won't justify any player acting like a cock, especially one who could have been crucial to us had we got a result. I think the thing with referees is that they have been consistently shit for us all season, and we get punished for things that others dont seem to (example, sako getting a yellow for spitting and pushing our player, Pritchard sent off 4 days later for just a push). Our disciplinary record is terrible and most are justified but it's still frustrating.

I haven't really detected any sour grapes, I haven't seen any opinions (well ones I respect anyway) that suggest we were hard done by or unlucky, we didn't deserve to win and that has been widely remarked on this forum and in the press. But then again you were looking for them I think. Our fans moaning about the referee is more likely to be a seasons worth of frustration rather than an excuse. The 'probably not why we lost' comment was slightly tongue in cheek, apologies that didn't come accross.

Yes it is quite an achievement. When you came to us you were lucky our shooting boots weren't on because 8-0 wouldn't have flattered us. You were dreadful.

Fair comment.

Rotherham beat us 6-0 not so long back, and the nil flattered us on that occasion also.
thedor

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 14:11:56 »

Still Huh?

There's still a game to go, but I feel we might have it in the bag with at least two of your offenders banned and with our worst ones already ejected from the club!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 14:22:08 »

There's still a game to go, but I feel we might have it in the bag with at least two of your offenders banned and with our worst ones already ejected from the club!

Dont be so sure
Games involving Rovrums fat controller tend to get a lil heated at times

We may snatch victory yet
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 14:28:52 »

The FA couldn't deduct league points from Sunderland though, that would be the Premier League's call and they chose to issue a fine instead

In theory, the FA is the governing body of the PL, in reality they do as they want. I'd imagine the docking of points for fielding an ineligible player, a Korean, wouldn't have played well in the Far East market, hence the effort to keep it quiet.

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 14:37:04 »

Dont be so sure
Games involving Rovrums fat controller tend to get a lil heated at times

We may snatch victory yet

At least we have something to play for. We can afford to get players sent off and County can't. lets do this!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #237 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 14:49:51 »

What's wrong with their fans? 1-0 up in a crucial game and the opposition has 2 players sent off near the end and they hardly muster a cheer.

Whilst we're pretty shit vocally, we'd have been taken all sorts of piss out of the travelling fans if the shoe was on the other foot.
Spud

« Reply #238 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 15:18:43 »

Crash

thedor

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 16:35:56 »

What's wrong with their fans? 1-0 up in a crucial game and the opposition has 2 players sent off near the end and they hardly muster a cheer.

Whilst we're pretty shit vocally, we'd have been taken all sorts of piss out of the travelling fans if the shoe was on the other foot.

Most were probably still shitting themselves. We've lost numerous games this season with better odds.

I however was jumping up and down shouting cheerio, waving, laughing and thinking we might actually win the game......like most fans do...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: