Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Notts County v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 28344 times)
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« on: Friday, April 25, 2014, 23:01:36 »

The Opponent: Notts County

So, I moved house on Monday. Virgin supposed to connect us today, now not happening until Monday, I want compensation Branson, you wealthy cunt. After forking out this and that for BT Wifi Fon I then discover my laptop screen has been smashed during transit, all of about half a mile down the road.

So no stats, crap and general mis-truths as research has sadly gone out of the window for 1 week. My apologies to those that looked forward to it, both of you.

The lack of thread organisation can only mean we will spank them 2-1, which the lad is in full agreement with. If of course we have anything less than a resounding away win it will be all my fault.

COYR COYR COYR
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, April 25, 2014, 23:03:48 »

The late winner last weekend at Coventry/Northampton has left me sorely tempted to go but can't really be arsed with the drive on my own.

So there you go.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, April 25, 2014, 23:05:32 »

THIS is all we're getting...I was looking forward to this, this was going to help be through my night shift.

Thank you very fucking much!

2-1 Swindon 6,541 (6540 from Swindon)..

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, April 25, 2014, 23:15:33 »

Well, I guess today our playoff "dream" will die. Not sure we will win, pretty sure Shrewsbury will bend over and bear their ass though.

Would be nice to go out on a high. I've not forgiven Nottm (sic) County for beating us in the cup replay - my lads first game wearing a Town top. He cried. Mind you I cried  (sulked). Plus he was only 4 months old.

kerry red

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 04:33:10 »

4 months and cried!

Should have told him to man up a bit
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 07:55:37 »

So, I moved house on Monday.

Two things.

1.  Why does everyone seem to be starting sentences with 'so' all of a sudden?
2.  Are you still a Shaw Rosso, or another kind of Rosso now?
Talk Talk

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 08:25:24 »

Why does everyone seem to be starting sentences with 'so' all of a sudden?

It's akin to my youngest daughter using 'like' in every bloody sentence, sometimes with 'so' as well. "So I was like, yes, but that's not what I meant" etc. etc. This should be in the trivial annoyances thread really  Grin

Anyway, I'm hoping that the Shrews hold Posh to a draw. A very very outside chance but as we are going to win 1-0 today it means it would all come down to the last game at home next Sat.
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 08:27:04 »

It's been a good few years since I've seen a Town win at Meadow Lane but am confident we can scrape a 1-0 today with Miles netting late on.6884 with 437 Town fans    Clap
SleafordRobin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 10:00:34 »

Closest game of the season for me (55 miles), looking forward to the short trip, Notts could go down today with other results going against them, so expect a tough match.  Fancy Posh to drop points, heart says Town win, but head says 1-1.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 10:12:18 »

Can we keep the season going??! I do hope so!! Smiley

Clems Army!
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 10:29:19 »

I think we will win but unfortunately so will Peterborough, Shrewsbury are fucking dire.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 10:45:55 »

Hope the players get the job done and keep Peterborough twitching to the last - we are in good form so 2-0 to the Town.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 10:55:42 »

1.2 town win
Their form is sketchy at best altho they are fighting for lg1 place.
County relegated if they lose AND Crewe, Tranmere & Colchester all win

Shrews are wank but need a win to have any chance of staying up so lets hope they can get something from the game v Posh.
Tho even a win wont see them stay up if Crewe, Tranmere & Colchester all avoid defeat.

Business end of the season  Beers
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 10:57:36 by @mwooly63 » Logged
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 10:59:25 »

Let's just win please lads, it's all we can do. Nice thumping 4-0 would be lovely, but head says 2-1.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 11:32:04 »

Well, I guess today our playoff "dream" will die. Not sure we will win, pretty sure Shrewsbury will bend over and bear their ass though.

Would be nice to go out on a high. I've not forgiven Nottm (sic) County for beating us in the cup replay - my lads first game wearing a Town top. He cried. Mind you I cried  (sulked). Plus he was only 4 months old.

Grizzly?   Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: