Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How times change....  (Read 15225 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 10:47:36 »

So the last time I was on here I was expressing my concerns about Jed and the reasons I didn't trust him. I expressed concerns over the need to lease new mercs, how much his schemes would actually make (advertising boards, screens, town end bar, concerts, etc.) and was regularly met with responses calling me a cunt for doing so.

Some of you that shot every one of my posts as just the ramblings of a pessimistic prick have surely got to be the same people making the same points with the benefit of hindsight?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 10:55:50 »

So you've come on to say "I told you so"?

It's All Good..............
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 11:07:57 »

You're still a cunt. I just agree with you slightly more.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 11:09:16 »

So the last time I was on here I was expressing my concerns about Jed and the reasons I didn't trust him. I expressed concerns over the need to lease new mercs, how much his schemes would actually make (advertising boards, screens, town end bar, concerts, etc.) and was regularly met with responses calling me a cunt for doing so.

Some of you that shot every one of my posts as just the ramblings of a pessimistic prick have surely got to be the same people making the same points with the benefit of hindsight?

we should believe everything that every poster posts just in case they are right further down the line yh?

Im sure everyone had concerns. In the grand schemes of fucked up football owners Jed was in my eyes not very damaging at all. He tried many new schemes to boost income but they didnt come off. I don't get the big I told you so?
Barry Scott

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 11:11:28 »

Throw enough shit and some of it will stick.

Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 11:15:53 »

Everyone on here is a cunt. It doesn't make you special.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 11:18:12 »

I dont remember your posts from then. Links?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 11:18:45 »

Can you provide evidence of this?

I've had a quick look back on your posts and can find none....not so much stuff questioning McCrory, rather being in receipt of vitriol from TEFers.

ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 11:39:29 »

Not really coming here to make any sort of point other than pointing out how cliquey this place can be a lot of the time. If you go against the grain a little bit you're immediately shot down but now everyone realises what a chancer Jed was it's all gravy. Try being a little bit more open to different opinions.

Also last time I checked, the consensus was that Power was the bad one who we needed to keep away from the club at all costs, but everyone seems pretty content with him now. What changed for you all? (genuine question)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 11:46:08 »

I'm all for a good 'told you so' particularly after you're opinions have been universally shot down however, if you're going to do the big 'I told you so' at least dig out the posts in question where you actually 'told us so'
kerry red

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 11:46:36 »

Nothing has changed. Most people, myself included, are of the opinion of being innocent until proven guilty.

Power, so far as we know, has done nothing wrong, his model of how he wants the club run has so far borne fruit re our league position.

Most people are fairly optimistic for the future (on the pitch, anyway) and things were pretty stable behind the scenes.

I doubt there is a queue of people wanting to take over the club so I just hope next weeks High Court hearing gives Jed the Order of the Boot
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 11:50:12 »

I think the end of the season can't come soon enough. Think everyone needs a bit of a break from STFC for a while!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:02:20 »

I'm all for a good 'told you so' particularly after you're opinions have been universally shot down however, if you're going to do the big 'I told you so' at least dig out the posts in question where you actually 'told us so'

Nah fuck that. I barely care enough to post about it let alone dig them out. Hence why also not being on here for 6 months or so.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:03:40 »

Once Jed takes back over I'm sure he has the money to keep the club running over the summer without any income streams and then has a huge plan to take us forward, use his contacts (as power will not be here) to help improve the playing staff.

Maybe we can write Jed's budget for next season for him....anyone got a fag packet or is that too big ?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:07:33 »

[quote author=Power to people link=topic=54230.msg1266685#msg1266685 date=1398168220

Maybe we can write Jed's budget for next season for him....anyone got a fag packet or is that too big ?
[/quote]

Or just sum it up in an off hand statement "about the same" should do it!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: