Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How times change....  (Read 15233 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:07:38 »

Nah fuck that. I barely care enough to post about it let alone dig them out. Hence why also not being on here for 6 months or so.

If you didnt care you wouldnt have mentioned it.

So - as you've not dug out any proof I expect everyone will file this one under 'bollocks'
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:18:21 »

Nah fuck that. I barely care enough to post about it let alone dig them out. Hence why also not being on here for 6 months or so.

Cared so little you created a thread on it.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:21:00 »

Not really coming here to make any sort of point other than pointing out how cliquey this place can be a lot of the time. If you go against the grain a little bit you're immediately shot down but now everyone realises what a chancer Jed was it's all gravy. Try being a little bit more open to different opinions.

Also last time I checked, the consensus was that Power was the bad one who we needed to keep away from the club at all costs, but everyone seems pretty content with him now. What changed for you all? (genuine question)

If you have the Power of your convictions then it should be no problem if some people disagree with you....I don't think this place is cliquey, more that some posters have very entrenched positions and find it difficult to shift from those.

Having conviction in your ideas should include having an open mind to the possibility you may be wrong, and be prepared to hold you hand up to it.

I think the consensus on Power is that there are still question marks about his reign, but so far on field, which is what most people judge by, he's in credit. If it was straight popularity poll between him and McCrory, to run the club....don't think you'd find too many wanting McCrory.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:23:05 by Reg Smeeton » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:23:40 »

I told you so but I can't be arsed. Give me a break.  Crash
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:28:34 »

Throw enough shit and some of it will stick.

Now that's what I call amazing!
Talk Talk

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 13:13:46 »

Now that's what I call amazing!

Now that's what I call good for inducing epilepsy!
Barry Scott

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 19:14:08 »

Cared so little you created a thread on it.

And posted to tell us how little he cared in case the original post somehow failed to convey his lack of fuck giving.

"Oh, but it's cliquey, so I'm too scared to post in case someone who might know someone else posts or someone who doesn't share my opinion posts."

Not really coming here to make any sort of point other than pointing out how cliquey this place can be a lot of the time. If you go against the grain a little bit you're immediately shot down but now everyone realises what a chancer Jed was it's all gravy. Try being a little bit more open to different opinions.

Also last time I checked, the consensus was that Power was the bad one who we needed to keep away from the club at all costs, but everyone seems pretty content with him now. What changed for you all? (genuine question)

I think you'll find it's called looking for the good and giving shit a chance rather than immediately going all Daily Mail.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 07:47:54 »

What a top quality thread..literally about fuck all.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 08:37:48 »

Have you not been on here for 6 months or so? Oh.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Flashheart

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 09:10:56 »

His last posts were last month and before that he posted in January.

ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 10:54:53 »

I think you'll find it's called looking for the good and giving shit a chance rather than immediately going all Daily Mail.

Ah yes, the wait and see approach. Let's sit around with our thumbs up are arses and wait and see when clearly the bloke in charge is a massive cunt who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery and is bleeding the club for his own pleasure.....you'd still be waiting now if Power hadn't of chucked Jed out.

The only thing the cunts on this forum are good at is taking the piss, despite the fact they can spout the same things they took the piss out of people for yonks ago.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 10:57:41 »

Put up or shut up chalkie white.
Site aint cliquey anymore and aint been for quite a while.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 10:59:00 »

Or, of course, we could piss and moan about it all day every day and never enjoy life..

I'd rather wait and see.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Flashheart

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 11:04:53 »

Ah yes, the wait and see approach. Let's sit around with our thumbs up are arses and wait and see when clearly the bloke in charge is a massive cunt who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery and is bleeding the club for his own pleasure.....you'd still be waiting now if Power hadn't of chucked Jed out.

So what where you doing then, other coming on here and moaning about it?
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 11:07:53 »

The only thing the cunts on this forum are good at is taking the piss, despite the fact they can spout the same things they took the piss out of people for yonks ago.

Your claiming to have been proved right but where exactly is the evidence that Jed did wrong? He tried to find alternative revenue for which I think is a positive. He just didn't execute it. Your saying he bled the club dry?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: