Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Leyton Orient Official Matchday Thread  (Read 42911 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #150 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:04:18 »

I'd like to know how the linesman in front of the Arkells managed to become a qualified official with no knowledge of the offside rule
theakston2k

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:06:04 »

I'd like to know how the linesman in front of the Arkells managed to become a qualified official with no knowledge of the offside rule
You obviously didn't notice the one on the DRS side then, he missed every offside going!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:08:52 »

You obviously didn't notice the one on the DRS side then, he missed every offside going!
I sit in the TE corner of the DRS so missed that. Shocking officials all round then.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:09:23 »

I blame Jed for complaining about officials
Hardly had a good one since
fatbasher

« Reply #154 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:12:59 »

What happened when the twat from the TE ran onto the pitch? I missed that bit until he was surrounded by surprised stewards.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:15:09 »

What happened when the twat from the TE ran onto the pitch? I missed that bit until he was surrounded by surprised stewards.
He went after the Orient keeper, not sure why he wound up the TE so much.
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:18:28 »

Probably because of the constant time wasting and not giving us the ball back which led to them nearly scoring

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:20:44 »

Didn't think we deserved to be losing at half time but we were poor second half. Orient were a horrible team though. After Walsall I was happy to hold my hands up and give the opposition a lot of credit. Losing to that bunch of cunts really stuck in my throat though. In the ref's ear from first minute to last and constant time wasting, diving and whinging.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:20:51 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2512443/Leyton-Orient-keeper-Jamie-Jones-punched-THREE-times-thug-Swindon.html

Punched three times?  Hmmm

What a cock.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:21:25 »

Woolster at 0.46 in  Clap
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:22:28 »

Right.  Just had had a lovely fish pie and feel ready to comment.

As has been said, first half hour ish we were allright.  Looked like it was going to be a good contest.  Very sloppy to fall asleep like that straight away from kickoff.  Their second goal was sloppy as well, but thought we may still get back in it.  It was only really the shocking deflection resulting in the 3rd goal that killed us.  We just turned shit then.

There was no flow because we weren't allowed any by the ref who seemed to think every touch on an Orient player was a foul whilst blatant fouls on our players were ignored.  From where I was, El Gabbas was clearly fouled several times in the box during that incident and it was a pen.  There was no way he could stand up with all the player around him grabbing him.  It certainly wasn't a dive and free kick against us.  So all hell breaks lose and some barely evolved mouth breather from the TE decides to attack the keeper.  Wrong person numbnuts, go and twat the fucking ref.

The hatred of the keeper is traditional.  He was wasting time from the first half but big deal.  Get over it.  Its his right to do so at the risk of getting penalised and the ref is the one who should police it.  

I do hate the fact that fans are either suicidal or spazzily elated.  I guess that's the nature of football fans, but frankly there is a middle ground people.  We weren't very good, we lost, move on.  We're going to be inconsistent this season.  It'll probably kill some of the fan base who don't have any sense of perspective.  

Have a nice night everyone.  On to the next game.

Never knowingly overstated.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:22:55 »

Kept a drop ball rather than giving it back when we clearly had possession.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:30:26 »

Fair assumption, they were the voices in Dosser's head
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:32:57 »

I do hate the fact that fans are either suicidal or spazzily elated.  I guess that's the nature of football fans, but frankly there is a middle ground people.  We weren't very good, we lost, move on.  We're going to be inconsistent this season.  It'll probably kill some of the fan base who don't have any sense of perspective. 

Have a nice night everyone.  On to the next game.
Quite so. Mate of mine said he saw a Walsall game on the box earlier this week and they were poor, so how come they were so good when they played us? I said because, like us, they're capable of playing very good football but can't do so consistently week in, week out. Which is why both sides will threaten around the edges of the play-offs, but not quite do enough.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:35:41 »

Kept a drop ball rather than giving it back when we clearly had possession.
I'd blame the ref for that personally but the keeper was a prick. Just can't figure out how it escalated to that suddenly
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: