Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 114944 times)
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #510 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 17:05:53 »

Time to get the orange hats back out........
Every time I think of chucking it away I realise that it will probably be needed again some day.
lambourn red

« Reply #511 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 18:18:53 »

Seeing that you are online SAM has anyone from either side contacted you today ?

Heard from someone today that Barnes have not been paid either I think there are lots of rumours doing the rounds and the longer the club go on without making a statement the more they are going to get fueled.  The worst thing is there is no football this weekend to take peoples minds off of it so it is going to get worst especially on thisis.
« Last Edit: Monday, December 2, 2013, 18:25:30 by lambourn red » Logged
godders39

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 18:30:40 »

Seeing that you are online SAM has anyone from either side contacted you today ?

Heard from someone today that Barnes have not been paid either I think there are lots of rumours doing the rounds and the longer the club go on without making a statement the more they are going to get fueled.  The worst thing is there is no football this weekend to take peoples minds off of it so it is going to get worst especially on thisis.

No ones getting paid....even the staff are getting anxious...the ones that are still left that is...it's yet another shambles...!
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 18:36:17 »

Tomorrow's exclusive I expect, and who can blame him, no point putting stuff on here when it can be used to flog papers.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 18:49:33 »

Tomorrow's exclusive I expect, and who can blame him, no point putting stuff on here when it can be used to flog papers.

It's been a long time since the Adver had something which hasn't been known about on here, in some cases, for days. Unless of course you're feeding Morshead rather than sharing with the TEF.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #515 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 20:39:17 »

Every time I think of chucking it away I realise that it will probably be needed again some day.

I think I will be chucking my season ticket away and never returning if it ever gets to that stage.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 21:48:22 »

I think I will be chucking my season ticket away and never returning if it ever gets to that stage.
:-\
Sam Morshead

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 22:14:13 »

Yes. Both
NZrobin

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 22:27:12 »

Sam....I am looking forward as always to reading your take on this current situation..

Every time there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel..situations happen and it all seems to turn out for the worst.

Has the County Ground has been cursed by some mad druid in a previous time Huh?

COYMR's   Suicide

donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 22:33:14 »

The light at the end of the tunnel is always an oncoming train when it comes to STFC.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 23:19:57 »

Brace yourself people, we are heading into some turbulence....

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: Monday, December 2, 2013, 23:28:10 »

If the place falls into a sinkhole because of a gypsy curse I'm going to remind everyone I called it a while back.

Just sayin'
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 00:44:22 »

If the place falls into a sinkhole because of a gypsy curse I'm going to remind everyone I called it a while back.

Just sayin'

I didn't know you were related to Chang..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 06:34:31 »

Well, that article is less than ideal
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 06:39:23 »

why?

/
W56196272
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 52   Go Up