Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trust updates on the County Ground ACV nomination  (Read 5850 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #15 on: Friday, November 8, 2013, 07:13:54 »

Given that Steve Murrall was the Trusts point of contact, I think this afternoons news clears up the 'did they really ask the club for a meeting over the ACV' issue.

It does?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, November 8, 2013, 13:10:15 »

Both Birmingham and Leicester Trusts have had their ACV's granted in the last few days :

http://www.supporters-direct.org/news-article/5014-2

http://www.supporters-direct.org/news-article/foxes-trust-secure-acv-status-for-leicester-citys-stadium

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, November 8, 2013, 13:34:36 »

Given that Steve Murrall was the Trusts point of contact, I think this afternoons news clears up the 'did they really ask the club for a meeting over the ACV' issue.

How do you work that out ? thought you wasn't on the board so how would you know if anyone did send an email ?
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, November 8, 2013, 14:01:06 »

How do you work that out ? thought you wasn't on the board so how would you know if anyone did send an email ?

I'm not, but I know people who are hence I know Murrell was their point of contact.

There was some confusion when the ACV was first raised by the 'adver, the Trust said on Twitter they had contacted the Club to discuss, Jed replied to effect it was the first he'd heard of it. Which, given Murrell had left by then (though it hadn't been announced) might suggest that both parties were telling the truth and acting in good faith.

Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, November 8, 2013, 23:11:05 »

Or maybe he is phsychic
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, November 11, 2013, 13:36:08 »

I'm not, but I know people who are hence I know Murrell was their point of contact.

There was some confusion when the ACV was first raised by the 'adver, the Trust said on Twitter they had contacted the Club to discuss, Jed replied to effect it was the first he'd heard of it. Which, given Murrell had left by then (though it hadn't been announced) might suggest that both parties were telling the truth and acting in good faith.

Are you their PR Agent then  Smiley
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, November 18, 2013, 21:10:46 »

The Trust and the Supporters Club are meeting the club on Wednesday.

Any questions, either email them or tweet them @TrustSTFC #QuestionsForJed

http://www.truststfc.com/contact-us/

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 12:48:25 »

Will Lee Power be there? Im guessing not.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 13:17:09 »

Will Lee Power be there? Im guessing not.
Will Nile Ranger be there?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: