Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Walsall Official Matchday Thread  (Read 29966 times)
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 21:46:34 »

Yours faithfully, Audrey

This has cheered me up a bit  Smiley
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 21:50:32 »

Unbelievable. Truly shocking.

How did Ruby not win the Great British Bake Off?

(oh and we were total shit tonight)
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 21:50:48 »

As shit as were, at least we created some chances.

We have played far worse at home in recent years but it has been a long time since a team turned up at the CG and ripped us apart like Walsall did.

It was painfully obvious that our wing backs were being exploited time after time and it should have been changed far sooner. Ward was wank but asking a player like him to turn into a ball playing defender was never going to work and the odd mistake will be expected from him with the ball at his feet. Still our best defender by a mile (in general, not tonight).

Was it Barthram who fucked up for the third?
Flashheart

« Reply #213 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 21:51:03 »

I feel sorry for the Walsall fans.

Their commentary team was atrocious despite their performance and result. I'd hate to listen in to that each week.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 21:52:06 »

Walsall were very good, we were very poor (apart from Wes)

Atmosphere was really subdued from the off, our performance didn't help but it was very quiet.

Draw a line under the performance and move on quickly!

Did someone on the radio say Kasim had verbals with someone in the crowd? May have totally misheard this driving back...

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 21:53:03 »

I feel sorry for the Walsall fans.

Their commentary team was atrocious despite their performance and result. I'd hate to listen in to that each week.
If they were proper fans then they wouldn't be listening to it every week - they would be at the match.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 21:54:29 »

I'll bite. Midweek games are a bit of a git to get to for some, even if its only from Brum,.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 21:55:17 »

Did someone on the radio say Kasim had verbals with someone in the crowd? May have totally misheard this driving back...
I thought they said Ranger on the radio but I did hear something so you didn't imagine it...unless we both did
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 21:55:39 »

You know the performance has been poor when no man of the match is announced.

Not really much to add that hasn't already been said.  Too many players off their game tonight, some of them remarkably so.  McEveley was getting a slating on some of the texts on BBC Wiltshire after the game.  Bit unfair imo, there were a number of players who were far worse.

We were beaten by a Walsall side who were far better than us tonight.  A bad night at the office all round.  Hopefully we'll pick ourselves up for Saturday and play like we can.

LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 21:57:38 »

I thought they said Ranger on the radio but I did hear something so you didn't imagine it...unless we both did
Kasim told some gobby bastard to 'shut the fuck up'

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 21:59:51 »

From the DRS I clearly heard him tell someone to "shut the fuck up". Wasn't sure if directed at lino or crowd.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 22:00:13 »

You know the performance has been poor when no man of the match is announced.

Not really much to add that hasn't already been said.  Too many players off their game tonight, some of them remarkably so.  McEveley was getting a slating on some of the texts on BBC Wiltshire after the game.  Bit unfair imo, there were a number of players who were far worse.

We were beaten by a Walsall side who were far better than us tonight.  A bad night at the office all round.  Hopefully we'll pick ourselves up for Saturday and play like we can.

Well put.

Luongo and Kasim were simply awful tonight by their standards but McEveley is singled out - makes a difference to Byrne I suppose.

Lots of overreaction on Radio Wiltshire as usual
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #222 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 22:03:24 »

Bad day in the office - move on. if we win 4 lose 1 for the rest of the season I'll be happy. We needed a kind of Macca / Foley character today to sort their number 7 out.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 22:04:07 »

Kasim told some gobby bastard to 'shut the fuck up'
Good on him.
Dozno9

« Reply #224 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 22:06:42 »

One thing I have learnt is we need to employ Ling as a scout.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: