Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kids' Tickets at the County Ground  (Read 5742 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #15 on: Friday, October 4, 2013, 19:04:22 »

Did Jed lie to you again?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, October 4, 2013, 22:08:35 »

Yeah...just saw that.  We're probably parking in Gorse Hill, so thought I might give the Swiss Chalet a try.  Maybe the Cricket Club would be a better bet.

Cricket club is fine for kids, there's always a fair few in there. We often go in there.  They charge £5 for parking in case you didn't know.
fatbasher

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, October 5, 2013, 10:27:49 »

Yeah...just saw that.  We're probably parking in Gorse Hill, so thought I might give the Swiss Chalet a try.  Maybe the Cricket Club would be a better bet.

I've seen kids in there in the past so you should be fine.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, October 5, 2013, 18:35:35 »

Yep...been in the Cricket Club many times.  But took the little ones (and my Dad and sister) to the Grove for lunch this time.  Unspectacular, but did the job just fine.  It's funny how your matchday routine changes over time.  We all had a great day.  First Town win for the little fellas as well.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 5, 2013, 18:49:48 by Ardiles » Logged
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, October 5, 2013, 18:51:14 »

Yep...been in the Cricket Club many times.  But took the little ones (and my Dad and sister) to the Grove for lunch this time.  Unspectacular, but did the job just fine.  It's funny how your matchday routine changes over time.  We all had a great day.  First Town win for the little fellas as well.

On reading this again, I realise that the highlighted phrase would work equally well as a description of our performance today on the field of play.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, October 5, 2013, 18:52:22 »

Its hard work trying to watch footy with young kids. Hope they enjoyed it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: