Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Bristol City Official Matchday Thread  (Read 45852 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #195 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 16:59:59 »

Took my mrs for her first ever Swindon game. She was so pissed she fell asleep for the last 20 mins.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 17:00:06 »

I thought there would have been more City but apparently they weren't letting anyone in with more than 10 fingers

I saw a Forest of Dean flag in the away end, they slipped through the net.
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 17:00:25 »

this team got balls s well as skill. Never played City off the park like they did v Wolves. But 3 points very welcome. Ranger led line well and had real old ding dong with flint. Plaudits to Louis Thompson who is never going to fully replace |Mason or Harley but battled brilliantly throughout. Wes was so casual today and is a bit of a worry at the moment but great to comw away with the win after such a terrible start with the inevitable Flint headed goal.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #198 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 17:01:15 »

That was a proper football match. Both defences were fucking shocking and it was who fucked up least would win. All 5 goals were due to absolute bollox defending.
Their no 10 was a class above anything else in the City side and they'll do well to hang on to him.
Not sure about MOM for Town today - possibly Ranger more so for his 2nd half performance.
But as Batch says its bloody great to beat the Slave Trading 82ers.
Also yet another cunt of a ref. their no 11 should have got a 2nd yellow card when he flung himself to the floor and their no 22 went down like a sniper had hit him. How the fuck Louis got booked for a brilliant tackle was beyond me.  
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 17:12:56 »

Took my mrs for her first ever Swindon game. She was so pissed she fell asleep for the last 20 mins.

I wouldn't expect anything less from a girlfriend of yours. Good work.   Beers

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 17:19:26 »

Not a quality game footy wise, but a great game to watch.  Not sure what is going on with Fods, didn't want to come and collect in the first half at least and I thought Ward looked a bit out of sorts at times.  Not well, not fit?  His body language at one time in the first half was of a player not at all happy with himself.  Enjoyed the Ranger/Flint battle, 50-50 at the end for me.  What was going on in the Town End corner at the final whistle?  The titties did not like the ball played on the floor, they panicked every time we got it down around the box, sadly we didn't have our usual midfield control to test them further.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 17:20:01 »

Oh, and whoever said the floodlights had been repaired was lying!
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 17:22:14 »

I thought N'Guessan, Ranger and Ajose were excellent today, along with the ever reliable Kassim. The Thomson twins did well, but poor performances from Wes and the rest of defence. Luongo didn't have a great game either.

Obviously delighted we beat them, but it's a shame we didn't play the football today. We really missed Mason in that respect.

Bring on Chelsea.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
CalRed45

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 17:23:48 »

N'Guessan showed today if needed can fill in for Ranger up front. Quality by everyone today. Mceveley left me shaking a bit when he let the full back get past him a few times.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 17:25:46 »

Oh, and whoever said the floodlights had been repaired was lying!

As I always say, don't believe anything STFC until you see the evidence of your own eyes, and even then a degree of scepticism is worth maintaining.

Nevertheless beating Shitty however it is achieved is worth dining out on  Smiley
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 17:35:00 »

Our front 3 were brilliant, thought N'Guessan was the pick of the 3. The strength in depth we have at that end of the pitch is frighteningly good plus we haven't seen what El Gabbas has to offer yet either.

Special mention to Louis Thompson who looked the part today as well.

The less said about the centre of defence the better, Ward's legs are going in front of our eyes.

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 17:44:38 »

Get some billy wizz for next time  Wink
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #207 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 17:47:54 »

and I think we should mention our yellow friends fucking it up at home today in their big match. All in all not a bad day.
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 17:53:42 »

and I think we should mention our yellow friends fucking it up at home today in their big match. All in all not a bad day.
The start of their usual and inevitable slump hopefully.

bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 18:00:47 »

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: